Lesson in Evil

The other four ninja run into the Samurai X cave, making their way up to the rest of us

“So how do we stop these things?” Cole asks looking around the group.

Wu slightly glanced over at Lloyd, “We've discovered that our enemies have a weakness. They may be impervious to Elemental Power, but not to the Oni Form.”

“Oni Form?”

“In the beginning, there was the dragon and the Oni. Order and chaos, creation and destruction. You have been taught to channel Elemental Power, which comes from the dragon. But the Oni has an equal and opposite. And the highest form of that power is the Oni Form.”

Kai cocks an eyebrow, “How did you learn this?”

“From me.” Garmadon states giving himself an introduction at the entrance of the cave.

“Garmadon?” “Look out!” “Master Wu, get down!”

The four move into defense mode, protectively standing in front of us.

Hm, what a familiar reaction.

“Really? This again?”

Jay leans over my shoulder, whispering, “What happened to his other arms?”

“I was actually wondering the exact same thing.” I mumble back, “He rocked four-” My body froze feeling a deadly gaze from the ninja in green, “sorry.”

The important conversation continued, “We saw my brother use it against the Crystal Warriors. It was most effective. And Lloyd is part Oni.” Lloyd frowns, looking away, “If Garmadon can teach him how to achieve his Oni Form, we might have a chance.”

“You sure about this, Lloyd?”

“Not even remotely.” He sighs, “But I did see Garmadon use it, and it worked against them.”

Wu gestured to the other ninja, “Unfortunately, I see no choice. The Crystal Island drains the power from your vehicles. The Vengestone army nullifies your elemental powers, leaving us defenseless.”

Garmadon step closer to us, “I understand your mistrust. But I have changed since last we met. And I shall do my best to be a kind and patient teacher to Lloyd.”

He lied. Straight to our faces.

Lloyd held himself up on one hand.

“This is terrible! Spin!”

“What happened to kind and patient?” Nya scoffs looking over to Kai and I.

Garmadon glared at his son and he fell on his back, “How can you be doing it so wrong? The Oni Form comes from within! You must embrace all your emotions, your anger and frustration, and then release it!”

Lloyd does acrobatics across the cave.

He's so amazing.

Except someone else didn't think so, “No, no! You're doing it with your body, but not with your mind!”