Into The Dark

The Bounty sailed towards the Kingdom of Shintaro, giving us a beautiful tour of the city

“See? I told ya. How amazing!” Jay beams pointing at certain buildings.

Nya sighs leaning onto him, “I'll admit, I wasn't sure it could live up to the legend, but... it's even more beautiful.”

“The Ivory City of Shintaro. Incredible.” Wu gasps in awe.

As the Bounty lands Hailmar leads us into the palace to meet his highness.

Hailmar bows slightly introducing us, “It is with great honor, King Vangelis, that I present the famed ninja of Ninjago.”

Vangelis, looking more upbeat and excited than I definitely expected to see stands in his chair, “Welcome, welcome! I'm most pleased you were able to accept our invitation. It is an honor.” He bows.

“The honor is ours.” Wu nods bowing as well, the rest of us follow his lead. “Shintaro is beyond anything we imagined.”

Now where is this little hoodlum they call princess? I need to see what I'm working with.

“I am only a mere figurehead. The citizens of our proud city are the heart of Shintaro.” Vangelis smiles rising from his bow.

“Oh, they're here!” A voice beams rushing towards us.

Vangelis gestures to the young lady, “And please, meet my heart. Her Royal Princess Vania.”

Hm, she's pretty and all but-

Vania hopped excitedly in front of us, “I am such a fan! I've read all about your adventures. It was my idea to invite you to my birthday.”

“It's an honor to be here, Princess.” Cole reiterated what we were all thinking.

“So, is it true you've been to Hiroshi's Labyrinth?”

Zane nods, “Affirmative.”

“Competed in the Tournament of Elements?”

Sweet, she knows a bunch about the group, but if she thinks she can get on my good side and snake her way up to my Lloyd then she has another thing coming.

“Oh ho, do we have stories for you.”

Vania gasps, “I need to hear them all.”

“Where should we begin?”

Vangelis and Hailmar land between Vania and us, “You can begin by following me. Tomorrow will be a very busy day for all of us.”

“Cole, the Earth Elemental. What is it like to command the very earth? Is it as fun as it sounds?” Vania asks leaning closer to Cole.

Obviously, a certain type of interest.

Lloyd leans forward looking down the line to watch the interact.