Unsinkable

P

P.I.X.A.L., Zane, Nya, Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Wu and I arrive at the harbor.

“Zane, would you do the honors?” Zane presses a button and the Hydro Bounty emerges from below the water.

It's super large. Like seriously.

Jay gasps, “How did you build this so fast?”

“I had been tinkering with it in my spare time over the past several years.”

“It's amazing, P.I.X.A.L..” I mutter in awe.

“I am proud to say it is one of the most sophisticated vessels I have designed, and is practically unsinkable.”

Cole froze, “You know what happens when you call a vessel "unsinkable", right?”

DAMN.

P.I.X.A.L. looks visibly confused while everyone else cringes. Lloyd motions for Cole to zip his mouth.

“Oh, it doesn't sink, of course.”

“Yeeee” my body softly twitched, causing me to bump into Zane.

“This is great, P.I.X.A.L.. Just what we need.” Lloyd praises.

“But how sure are you that the underwater pulse you guys saw is causing my powers to freak out?” Nya asks hopping into the top of the ship.

“Ninety-seven percent positive.”

Kai shrugs, “That's pretty positive.”

“But what if my powers go crazy on me while we're down there? Maybe I should sit this mission out.”

Jay quickly slinks up to her side, “That's exactly why we need you to go! You're the master of Water. There's no one more connected to the sea than you!” He softly coos.

Those two are literally made for each other.

Wu nods, “However, you do make a point. If you'd rather stay here, with your mother?”

“No, no, no. Jay's right. I'll go pack!”

Wu turns around chuckling.
_____

The number of us diminished, left to only P.I.X.A.L., Nya, Lloyd, Jay, Zane and I.

They walked triumphantly down the pier. Leaving me to watch in both annoyance and amusement.

Jay winks at Nya, but accidentally fires his gun and nearly drops it. Lloyd catches it, but accidentally fires it again, barely missing his head.

“Ah! Please not the face!” I shriek rushing up to them.

Nya sighs, “Jay!”

“Oh, ahem. Sorry.”

Boarding the Hydro Bounty, everyone takes a seat. Me right next to Lloyd of course.

P.I.X.A.L. was on the far right, then Nya, and Jay, and me. Zane swiveled around on his chair, “All hands ahoy, ye old salts! Cast off, and be quick about it!” He commands in a thick pirate accent.