Shintaro

“Don't leave me

“Don't leave me.”

“Hush, I wouldn't dare to even think about doing that.” I scoff.

“I seriously love when you do that!” Cole sighs leaning back in his spot on the couch. 

The door to the room slammed open to a concerned Lloyd. 

Confused I ripped my eyes the television, setting my controller down into my lap.

His eyes scan Cole and I then looked over to the TV annoyed. “Seriously?” 

“What?” 

“you… i thought…” he groans looking over to Cole, “Are you seriously playing video games right now?”

Cole sighed slinging his arm around my neck, “It's my day off. Why wouldn't I be playing video games?”

The electricity chicken pecks at the controller besides me furiously.

“We've been gone for weeks, Cole, and this monastery won't clean itself!” The green Ninja stepped in front of the screen, blocking our view, as he knocked Cole's arm from around me, “We've got laundry to do, leaves to rake, firewood to chop, and don't even get me started on repairing the sentry cannons outside the wall.”

Smiling softly I patted the cushion besides me, “Sounds like a lot of work. You wanna play?” 

“Did you just hear me?” Lloyd huffs, still glancing at my hand nevertheless, “We've got a ton to do and - wait. What game is this?”

“Prime Empire.” I mutter leaning around him to see where my character was.

“What?” 

Cole shrugs, “What "what"? What's wrong?”

“Oh, nothing. Except we were just trapped in that game and got cubed!”

“Uh… did I miss something?” I ask rubbing my neck concerned.

“No” “no!”

“You need to let go of the past, Lloyd. Anyway, it's totally safe. Unagami and Dyer worked out the kinks and it's really fun. Look, we gotta concentrate. Just about to beat this level.”

Yeah I definitely missed something. What the fuck? 

Lloyd sighs, then throws his laundry aside to join on us the couch, right between the both of us . “I guess one game wouldn't hurt.”

“Hey- I was suppose to be in the middle-” a hand landed on my face, pushing my back from attempting to crawl over him.

I swear to the Lord's of this worlds multiple religions, this man has been getting on my nerves. Interrupting mainly Cole and I when it comes down to spending time. 

I swear! I swear he's jealous.

He jealous and he won't tell me he is. 

Like I get that we aren't in a relationship or anything. Far from it actually, thanks to his own accord, so I've been trying to stick with some other guy.