Saving Faith

Looking through Cole's telescope I spot Faith stuck in the ground, “it's her

Looking through Cole's telescope I spot Faith stuck in the ground, “it's her.”

Did they just... Did her into a fucking hole?

“We have to go down and save her.” Wu spouts.

“No, we have to get the Dragon Armor. In case you've forgotten, they don't have the map and we do.” Kai adds.

“Kai is correct. And it appears this could be a trap.” Zane agrees.

Jay scoffs, “Oh, really? Really? It takes a Nindroid to figure that out?" I glared at him, "Eh, sorry, Wu, but we can't go out there. If we want to go home, we need to find the Firstbourne's nest.”

Wu takes the telescope from me and looks in it himself.

“Well, maybe more of his memories came back. Something that could help us in a situation like this.” Cole asks.

“Is that true? Do you remember more?”

Wu sighs, “I can't lie, they haven't. But my father told me I have to have faith, and without her, we would have never gotten this far. Besides, ninja never leave friends behind.” He looks back at Faith.

“Well I'm sold,” I state, standing up, “Let's go boys.”

“They must have left her here for the elements to finish her off.” Wu mutter carefuly leading the way up to her. Wu pulls Faith's hat off. “Are you okay?” He removes her gag.

Faith coughs, “You should not have come. It's a trap.”

“Aw man.” I mutter glancing around the the hunters surrounding us.

“And... it's a trap.”

_____

Groaning, I looked back to the Hunters feast around the campfire.

They wrapped the lot of us up on towers, just like they did with the other ninja before.

“Could you pass a roasted lizard stick up here? I'm hungry too.” Jay asks. “No? No takers? Oh, that's okay, I'm-I'm kind of watching my figure anyway.”

Rolling my eyes I kick his foot.

“I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing, but I've only made it worse.” Wu apologizes.

Faith sighs, “Hmm. Your heart is pure, but this realm is cruel. I am just sorry you ever had to find this place.”

“I don't sweat a little, Wu. We've seen worse. Any moment, Zane will have cut through the binds and we'll be out of here.” Kai interjects.

“Um, I cannot cut through these binds, Kai. Perhaps, there is another alternative you were thinking of?”

Kai rolls his eyes, “But, Zane, I'm the good looks of the team. You're the brains.”