Author's Note

Hey you all.

I could not express enough how thankful and happy I am how this fanfiction story brought all of us together.

I am fully aware that this story's pairing were not that common (yet) as most revolves around Polin, Penthony or Penedict. Hopefully after or during season three of the show, we get to read a lot of stories that will include Debling as Penelope's love interest.

I just really find Lord Debling so charming and lovable with all the promos and trailers being released by the show.

That said, I'd like to say how grateful I am that you all read and loved this story. I know I have a lot to improve on. But your feedback, comments, and reactions in each chapter makes my heart giddy and desire refinement in all future works.

In line with that, I know I had promised to create another one either about Penthony or Pen's married life with Lord Debling. So here it is. Though it's still mainly in the works but I have already started it. Will definitely upload new chapters soon.

I hope you all love and support it just the same with how "A Wallflower's Bloom" went, but regardless, please know that I'll try my very best to bring justice to Pen's story. After all, she's the Bridgerton character I love the most.

And so, if you have any feedbacks, suggestions, or any thoughts you would like to share, please do not hesitate to comment down below or send me a message. I find it delightful to interact with fellow readers here.

Without further ado, I present you the sequel to A Wallflower's Bloom:

A Wallflower's Efflorescence - https://www.wattpad.com/story/366849450-a-wallflower%27s-efflorescence

com/story/366849450-a-wallflower%27s-efflorescence

5/19/2024 Update: 

I have started and focused my attention on a Penthony story for now. It's almost at its completion. If you guys are up for a Penthony pairing, you can check this out! 

Remembrance - https://www.wattpad.com/story/368314223-remembrance

com/story/368314223-remembrance