Chapter 2: Meeting Luffy

A quick notice before we start this chapter:
Yushiro is turned by Tamayo as a teenager. That's why he looks like that. Also, because so many years have passed, i made Yushiro immortal to the sun. Anyway..... Let's start already!

We see Garp and Yushiro standing outside a bar called ' Party's Bar'.

Garp:"Well...., let's go in."
Yushiro:"Yeah...."

Garp and Yushiro enter the bar. Yushiro sees that this bar has a sense of warmth in it that he hasn't felt for a long time...... It is full of people conversing and laughing with each other. Then, he sees a green-haired woman heading towards them.

?:"Hello Garp-san and...?" She turns to look at Yushiro. Garp gains a mischievous smile.
Garp:" Oh,Makino! Hello to you too! This is my other grandson, Yushiro! HAHAH!"

Yushiro is shocked by this and a little irritated. We see Makino's expression also seems surprised.

Makino:" Ah! I didn't know you had another grandson Garp-san."

Yushiro turns to Garp and starts whispering to him angrily. "What are you-"
Garp:"HAHAH! Yeah! I haven't told you! My bad! Well....let's go my grandson.
Yushiro:" YOU LITTLE-"
Garp:" Let's go meet your brother. Don't make a fuss."
Yushiro:" Fine..."

They walk further into the bar and Yushiro spots a young boy looking no older than 7 years old, sitting on a chair.

Yushiro: ' This must be Luffy .'

Luffy turns around and smiles widely.

Luffy:" OH! Hi Grandpa! Who is that?"
"This,.....is your older brother Yushiro. Get along well! HAHAHA!"
"WHA...?!

*By the way, Yushiro is still mad at Garp for not asking his permission for anything. ( even if he would agree) That's why he's reacting like that.*

Yushiro looks at Luffy and is slightly surprised he sees Nezuko instead of him for a second. He shakes that thought off and looks at him again. He seems extremely happy and his eyes are star-eyed. That reaction was something Yushiro didn't expect to see. I mean, the kid just met him and he knows nothing about him. Why is he so happy?

Luffy:"Ah! :) I didn't know i had a brother! He looks cool! I'm Luffy! Nice to meet ya!"

Yushiro:"Ah! I'm Yushiro. Nice to meet you too.....i guess..." he turns around to face Garp. " Also..... i'm not your grandson you old geezer!"

Garp gains a tick mark. " DON'T CALL AN 'OLD GEEZER' YOU LITTLE BRAT! CALL ME GRANDPA!"

"I SAID-"

Garp gains his composure and smiles a bit. Yushiro stops yelling by seeing this." From now on i'm your grandpa and Luffy's your brother." He says with a soft tone.

"......Fine....." he sits next to Luffy. Makino heads towards them smiling and giggling.

Makino:"You're Yushiro-kun, right? I'm Makino, the owner of this bar. I didn't kniw Luffy had a brother. How old are you?"

Yushiro is once again surprised of the similarity between Makino and..... Tanayo.... he immediately brushes it off... " ....I'm 13 and a half....."