Chapter 7: The unfortunate incident and the unbreakable promise

Before i start this chapter i want to apologise for not posting other chapters this week. I was actually sick with a fever and didn't have the energy to write one. Also.... prepare yourselves for this sad chapter. If you read the title you'll know what i mean.

Timeline: While the Bluejam Pirates were ambushing Ace and Luffy....( a few days later)

Ace:" WHAT'D YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WE TOLD YOU WHERE THE TREASURE IS!!"

Bluejam:" And what if you were lying to me, eh? You're coming with us."

Ace:" DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!! IF YOU TRY TO REACH THE TREASURE NOW, WE'LL LOSE OUR ONKY CHANCE TO ESCAPE!! IF YOU WANT IT THAT MUCH, GO AFTER IT YOURSELVES!!!"

Bluejam:" DON'T MAKE ME ANY MORE ANGRY THAN I ALREADY AM!!!" he says while pointing a gun at Ace. "I'VE SWORN THAT I'M NOT ONLY GOING TO LIVE THROUGH THIS GODFORSAKEN MESS, I'M GOING TO TAKE REVENGE ON THOSE STINKING NOBLES - EVEN IF I HAVE TO STEAL TREASURE FROM A COUPLE OF STINKING URCHINS TO DO IT!!! THAT SO-CALLED BROTHER OF YOURS IS JUST THE SAME, YOU KNOW!! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THINKS THEY'RE BETTER THAN THE REST OF US!! They don't think us common folk any better than trash!!!" ( Bro why is he yapping so much?)

Ace:" SABO ISN'T LIKE THAT, YOU DAMN -"

" OH YES HE IS, YOU BRAINLESS FOOL!!! HE ONLY HUNG AROUND THE TWO OF YOU SO HE COULD ENJOY FEELING ALL SUPERIOR!!! WITH PARENTS AS RICH AS HIS WHAT TORMENTS COULD HE EVER HAS TO FACE?!! FACE IT!! YOU WERE JUST BEING USED AS IDLE PLAYTHINGS FOR A NOBLE KID'S AMUSEMENT!! DEEP DOWN HE WAS LOOKING DOWN KN YOU, PINCHING HIS NOSE AND LAUGHING!!" Bluejam interrupted him

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY KNE MORE WORD!!" Ace yells at him

Luffy:" THAT'S RIGHT!! ALL SABO EVER WANTED WAS TO BE FREE!!!" He said and bit the pirate.

"AAGHHH!! DAMN BRAT...!!!" The pirate screamed. He took his sword out and hit Luffy with it.

"UNGHHH!!!"

"LUFFY!!"

"I'LL KILL YOU...!" said the pirate and raised his sword........ he brought it down and we see blood. But........ it wasn't Luffy's......... it was.......
........... ...........................

......... ........... ..

A few moments earlier......

In Goa Kingdom

Yushiro: 'Well, i did say i was going to go at the Goa Kingdom to see how awful the nobles are but...... there are very few of them outside........ well....
..
Not that i'm complaining.. I'm pretty sure i'd kill at least one of them because they piss me off.... i mean......
You can literally see it from their ugly faces. When i see them, it makes me want to puke.' He thought with a deadpanned expression.

He is cut out of his thoughts when be overhears two nobles conversing.

Uglyface1:" They are finally going to burn the Gray Terminal to the ground!"

Uf2:" Yes! Now the kingdom won't be dirty! HM HM HM!

Uf1:" You're right! HA HA HA!"

' Wait.... the Gray Terminal?! Luffy and Ace often go there.....! Shit.... i bet they are in trouble.'

Uf1:" Oh yeah! I heard there were some commoner kida and worthless pirates there! They are filth so i'm glad they'll get burnt."

Uf2:" I agree!"

Yushiro's veins are about to pop. 'I want to kill them so badly but...... i have to help Luffy and Ace.' He starts running towards the Gray Terminal.