Chapter 25: The Terrifying Duo! Mewoban Brothers vs Zoro and Yushiro!

Nami:" About time...."

Luffy/Zoro:" Huff.....Huff....Huff...."

Yushiro: "Tsk."

Usopp looks back and forth. "Y-You guys are that strong?!"

Luffy:" Yeah!"

Nami:"You guys are late! I'm not syaing this to you Yushiro, by the way. I just know they annoyed you very much."

Yushiro gives her a thumbs-up. "Yep. I'm going ot beat them up one day."

Zoro:"Don't you already do that every day?"

He gets hit by Yushiro

Zoro:"...S-See?....this is what i mean.... Also! You're the one who got me stuck back there!"

Nami:" That was an accident! It couldn't be helped! It's better for one person to be saved than for two to stay down there..."

Zoro:" Then you should ahve stayed there! OW! Yushiro! Stop hitting me!"

Yushiro:" Be quiet!"

Nami:" See? Yushiro at least knows how to treat a lady. Take some notes from him."

Zoro:" You--! OWW!"

Luffy:" Seriously! How am i supposed to know which way north is and isnt?!"

Usopp:" What?! You're the one who ran off first full of confidence and dragged poor Yushiro with him!"

Luffy:" That was just because."

Yushiro hits Luffy on the head:" Listen to me next tiem and dont go doing idiotic things! Because of you, we had to run the whole village and you guys are exhausted now."

Zoro:" Oh yea..how are you not exhausted..?" he sweatdrops

Yushiro:" Just got better stamina than you. Work out more."

Luffy: 'Oi,oi. You're a demon nii-chan, thats not fair.'

Yushiro, as if he heard what Luffy thought, glared at him. Then Yushiro looks at Usopp and runs to him. "Oi, oi. I'm not here for like what 5 minutes and you are already injured again? *sigh*" he starts to clean his wound and dresses it up. "Do not take it off. I repeat do not take it off."

Usopp sweats a bit . 'That's his way of showing care, dont be scared'

Jango:"Night is long gone now...He--Captain Kuro--has a short temper..Hey men! Don't tell those two guys and that little brat did you all in?!"

Yushiro gets a couple tick marks

Zoro/Luffy/Nami/Usopp: 'Oh crap...well...they're dead now...'

The pirates struggle, but they eventually get up.

Jango takes out his ring again. " Listen! We dont have time to be dilly-dallying here! If our enemy is strong, we just need to be stronger! Now watch this ring closely! On "one, two, Jango" , you guys will grow strong. Your wounds will be completely healed, and you will grow stronger and stronger!"

Luffy:" What're they doing?"

Nami:" It's hypnosis! He's trying to convince them to be stronger! How ridiculous!"

Yushiro : 'No....i sense a bit of demon aura from that thing....it'll work...'

Luffy stares at the ring swinging around