Chapter 4: A new scar and Bandits

Before i start the chapter i just wanted to say that Yushiro has made his eyes human-like so he doesn't seem weird. He made like that the day before Shanks and his crew came to the village. So, the villagers, Makino, Luffy and Garp have seen his eyes.

After the first time Shanks and his crew had come to Foosha Village, all of the villagers have accepted them because they know they don't have bad intentions. They're actually pretty relieved when they come because they scare all the other no-name, worthless ( i'm not mean i promise) pirates away. Not that they actually had to, because they see Yushiro and they run away. He doesn't even need to fight them. Since the Red-Haired Pirates have come so many times to this village, Yushiro doesn't think that they are a threat to it, so he trusts them. ......But....... not completely. To fully trust a person, he wantd them to prove themselves by their actions not words. Well,..... today the Red-Haired Pirates came back to the village and they were sorting out the barrels. Then, we see Luffy on the deck of the ship.

Shanks: "Oi! What are you doing Luffy?"

Luffy:"Hmph! I'm not joking this timr!! I've had enough!! I'll prove it for you all to see!!"

Shanks:" Ha Ha Ha! Go for it! Let's see what you're going to do!"

Yasopp:" Luffy is going to do something funny again."

But...... He does the exact opposite.
Luffy..........
Stabs himself under his left eye.

Shanks:" Argh!"

The crew: "WHA...?!"

Luffy: " OUCHH!!"

Shanks: "I...Idiot! What the hell are you doing?!"

Luffy: "OWW!!"

At the bar...

Crew member1: " Let's drink up and celebrate!!"

Crew member2: " To Luffy's craziness and to our greatness!!"

Crew member3: " GAHAHAHA! Drink! Drink!"

Crew member 4: " Idiot, that's my meat!"

Crewmember5: " Shut up! It's mine!"

Crewmember6: " Yo, cut it out! To brawl while you're drunk is so shameful."

Luffy: " AH- It didn't hurt one bit." ------> Is smiling but still has tears in his eyes

Shanks: " Liar! Don't do anything so stupid again!!"

Luffy: " I'm not afraid of pain at all! Next time bring me out to sea!! I want to be a pirate too!!"

Shanks: " You can't handle being a pirate!! Not being able to swim is a pirate's greatest weakness!!"

Luffy: " As long as i stay onboard the ship, i'll be fine!! Besides my fighting is pretty good too! I've rigorously trained before!! My punch is as strong as pistol fire!!!"

Shanks: " Pistol? Wow...really?"

Luffy: " What kind of tone is that!?"

Crewmember1: " Luffy! You seem pretty unhappy! Be happy to face anything!"

Crewmember2 :" Yeah! A pirate's life is great!"

Crmmb3:" The sea is so wide and deep. You can go to any island and seek adventure!"

Crmmb4:" Nothing is greater than freedom!"