Planning

Sorry guys! This is not a chapter but I want to ask you some questions about the story

I have literally planned the questions on a piece of paper with colours and stuff

Anyways!

1) Bounties

Should Yushiro have a bounty when Luffy gets his first one?  If yes, I'm thinking of putting him at 18,000,000

Then his second bounty would be 80,000,000

third ----> 220,000,000

Ok so, about the fourth bounty i don't know in which place Yushiro is going to be sent to for the 2-year timeskip

5th ----> 430,000,000

About the 6th I also don't know if he's going to bent to Whole Cake Island or Wano so i'm counting on you guys

7th (after Wano)-----> 2,000,000,000

Ok! Those are my suggestions but please write in the comments your own. I don't want to make him overpowered or stuff like that. That's why.

2) Nicknames

Ok! So, i had gotten a comment saying that Yushiro's nickname before they find out he's a demon would be : Demon Child.

I love this nickname, but i think Robin's is Devil Child, so..... I need a new suggestion

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that nickname but it's too similar to Robin's. But...If you want I'll use it.

You can write your own suggestions in the comments

3) 2-year Timeskip Place

OK! So, I'm thinking of making a made-up place where it has the history of demons, some medical and historic books about them, the caves painted with their figures, demon's language which every demon knows and ways to improve their body.

So! I want to ask you...The name of the place! What do you want it to be? I'm thinking of calling it Ma Kaizo Shima. Which means Demon Modification Island in english, but! Please give me your own ideas!

4) Power-ups

OK! So! I mentioned that i didn't want Yushiro to be overpowered or stuff like that, cause the story won't be fun later on.

SO! PLEASE tell me what you want Yushiro's power ups to be!

My ideas are:

a) control his blood demon art in the sun without being exhausted (cause when he met Shanks he passed out after using it)

b) Yushiro's super strength is super good, but maybe make him being able to kich somebody's head off? I don't know if that's too overpowered, you tell me.

c) Ok so, he could control Nakime but not completely. So maybe make him control sb completely with his blood demon art, but the limit is 5 min?

My brain has so many questions rn 

5) Sanji + Robin interactions and first meeting

Ok so! Robin obviously has studied all of the history and could only find out about the Demons in the 100-year void.

So, i'm thinking of making her be suspicious about his appearance, and later on when she sees Yushiro either bleeding purple or demonising, she confirms her suspicions

Ok! So about Sanji........

..............................................................................................................

I have absolutely no freaking idea

Like,... It's gonna be the most entertaining thing but....IDK! Like...how should he react exactly?!

I know one thing for sure though..... Yushiro's gonna be getting even hungrier, cause i'm gonna make Sanji have marechi blood. Cause, you know how Sanji has very rare blood-type? I'm gonna make that type be marechi

6) Clothes

OK! Don't come for me, cause this is an extremely important question for me.

I don't think Yushiro wants to be like Luffy or Zoro. Dirty. Yeah, so.... please tell what kind of clothes would Yushiro wear?

7) Relationships (platonic obviously, i don't like ships)

So, i'm thinking of making him act like

a) a 12-year old kid with Sanji, Robin and Jinbei

b) evil menace + prank partner with Nami and Usopp (cause ... i don't even need to explain. My bro Zoro said they're both scary and evil like..c'mon. Also, before you say that Usopp would be scared easily, we have seen him with Nami being a menace in the anime)

c) a kid who expresses himself with anger and violence with Luffy and Zoro (actually he's gonna be like that with everyone, but mostly them)

d) he will be the kindest with Robin, Jinbei and Chopper cause he tolerates them the most (he tolerates Sanji too but gets annoyed when he fights with Zoro

8) Opponents

Literally one of the most important things in the story

Um.....

He's the vice-captain so he needs to have the second biggest bounty, and for that to happen... He needs to fight strong opponents. Please tell me which opponents you want.

This also connects to the first question about the bounties.

Should Yushiro go to Marineford? Should he go to Whole Cake Island? PLEASE tell me!

9) Food 

Ok! So, Yushiro will be getting hungrier in the future.

I'm thinking of making him reject the blood and flesh they will be offering to him, cause he thinks he's gonna lose control. And in a dire moment, he will bite sb, about to lose control but sustain himself and then Sanji is gonna be making him special food so he can eat sth.

That is all i wanted to ask and...........

yeah, i'm gonna go write the chapter now.

Sorry if you're annoyed

Write in the comments all of your suggestions to make this story more interesting and you'll have the idea that YOU guys helped make this more interesting and amazing!

'Till i write the next chapter! Thank you for your time! :))