Chapter 3: A Red-Haired Pirate?

A few months have passed since Garp brought Yushiro to Foosha Village. Since then, Yushiro has been regognised by the village as its protector and advisor. This is because he has been helping around the village a lot, especially the ' Party's Bar'. Not only that, but he also scares away bandits and thugs who have bad intentions towards the people of the village, so.... we can see why they depend on him so much. No bandit dares to threaten them unless they're new to the area. Also, ....... Yushiro and Luffy have a very strong bond now and are always seen together, so it would be strange if they weren't.

But, today is a little different. Apparently, Luffy had gone out to the port to see if anybody was coming to the village, but.... hasn't been back since the morning.

Yushiro :" Makino-san, has Luffy still not returned yet?" he said while he was washing dishes.

Makino who was next to him drying them answered :" Yes.... i wonder if somebody actually came....."

Yushiro wipes his hands. " I will go check out the port."

"Okay... Oh! Right! Yushiro-kun could you please go buy some fish on your way there?"

"Sure... i will be back soon." He then exits the bar.

" Arigato na!"

" Yeah!..."

'Hmm... he sure is dependable' she thought while continuing where Yushiro left off.

OKAY! PAUSE FOR 1 SECOND! Yushiro sees Makino as his mother figure not anything romantic-like. Also, i will not be adding ships in this story. Anyways!
CONTINUING.......

Meanwhile at the port.....

Luffy: " Are you guys pirates? If so, then go away!"

?:" I didn't know there was a tough sheriff in this village."

"Who are you?"

Shanks:" I'm Shanks, the captain of this ship."

" If you trouble us, i'll make you oay for it."

Shanks smiles

Villager1 :" Hey, aren't those pirates?"

Villager2: " Yeah, we should call Yushiro-kun!"

Villager 3: " But! It's 1:30! At this time he usually goes shopping for Makino-san!"

Villager 1: "Then what should we do?"

Villager2:"Oh! Let's go to ask Makino-san for advice and where Yushiro-kun is right now!"

Villager3:"You may be right but.......he will just call us weaklings again...."

Villager2 :"Well he's right, duh! Of course we are! The only strong person in this village is him."

Villager1: " Let's just go."

They leave.
Of course Shanks and his crew heard them were curious abiut this 'Yushiro'...

Luffy:" By the way, I'm Luffy! Well... you don't seem like bad guys...but... ! Even if you are, Onii-chan could easily kick your butts! Follow me! I'll take you to Makino."

Shanks:" Okay tough sheriff."

Luffy:" Oh! And i may be tough, but...... i'm not the sheriff here."

After a while they arrive in front of the bar.

Shanks:" Oh right! Who is this Yushiro i heard about from the villagers earlier?"

Luffy:" Oh! He's my br-"

Yushiro:" I'm Yushiro."

Shanks and his crew turn around.