Planning part 2

OK! SO! When i was having my Italian lesson which finished like 10 minutes ago or so, umm.....

My brain was filled with ideas! Idk why tho.

Also! Thank you so much for the ideas! I was reading the comments and i found them super good! 

My ideas that came to mind:

Maybe Yushiro's nickname should be "Demon Eye Yushiro"? when they dont know hes a demon  Or "Demonheart"?  or maybe "Twilight Sentinel" ? idk... I'll probably use @smokedestination nickname cuz it was good.

I'll probably use @ruby_0v0  's nickname too.

You guys are awesome by the way! :) TYSM for the ideas! Also thanks to all of you for the nice comments and ideas! :)

Ok! So, for the clothing.....

An image just came to my mind while i was doing ascolto and....

Yushiro in one arc could wear a black haori with intricate demon patterns, similar to his original Demon Slayer attire, but with a pirate twist or sth. 

Also how about a sleek black cloak with intricate silver embroidery to Yushiro's wardrobe? It could give him a mysterious look. 

Maybe a sleek black leather jacket with silver accents for a more casual look?    HM.....For drum island a cozy fur-lined coat or sth... IDK! I'm not good with clothes!

Please write your own suggestions for what would Yushiro wear :)

As for a training island, i read @smokedestination 's nickname and "smoke" + "destination" literally helped me create an image of an island. I'm weird i know, dont mention it.

Maybe its name could be "Island of Shrouded Shadows" in english and in Japanese "Owa Reta Kage no Shima". It would be a mysterious, but historic place covered in dense fog where Yushiro hones his demon powers and learns new techniques?And  EH? Is it good? Idk. I want YOUR guys opinion. My brain can't decide for itself. 😭

Also please write how Yushiro would interact with the rest of the Straw Hats! :)

Also i'm very excited to write the baratie arc that's in a few chapters!

Thank you all for listening to me rambling on again in the same day! :"

'Till next time! :)
I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now