Chapter 5: Yushiro demonises

Two weeks have passed since that incident and Yushiro wasn't seen like that again. Currently, we see Luffy talking with Makino. Makino is washing the dishes and Luffy, obviously not bothered to help her with chores, is just sitting there looking bored.

" Ne Makino."

"Hmm?"

"Where is nii-chan?"

"He's gone out to buy some fish and sake. We're almost out."

"Ah okay!.... I asked because he has been out for while now..."

"I'm sure it's because he's just arguing with them about the prices again. Are you lonely Luffy?"

"Nope, i haven't forgiven Shanks and the others about the bandits incident yet! I overestimated Shanks!"

"Really? I thought... People who could laugh it off after getting picked on are pretty brave."

"Thats because you dont understand there are times when a man should fight back."

"Oh? I guess i dont know anything then."

" Thats right, you dont." ( am i the only one that thought that Luffy as a kid was pretty savage?)

?:" Excuse me."

Makino:" ?     !!"/ Luffy:" !!AH...."

Higuma:" Well, looks like the pirates aren't here today. That rude, but pretty boy either, huh.... It sure is quiet. We're back again. What're you waiting for? We're customers!! Bring us some sake!!!"

Makino:" CHIEF, HURRY!! Something bad has happened!!"

Chief:" ! What's wrong Makino? What' this fuss about?"

" Luffy was.......KIDNAPPED BY THE BANDITS........!!"

Bandit1:" What an interesting body."

B2:" Yep, seems like kicking and punching won't do any harm to it."

Villager1:" H...Hey go save Luffy!!"

Villager2" But....they're bandits! We could get killed!! Besides, Luffy messed with them in the first place!!"

"I know but.... wait....... YUSHIRO-KUN! We should go find and tell Yushiro-kun about the situation. At this time of the day he's either shopping fish or sake for Party's Bar."

"Yeah! We should do that. Come on, let's go."

Luffy:" DAMN IT!!! APOLOGISE TO ME RIGHT NOW!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"
He tries to punch him, but Higuma grabs him.

"Oh, a rubber man? Who would've thought such a thing exists in this world...!?" He throws Luffy to the geound.

"UGH!!! DAMN IT!!!"

"A different type of human."

" YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THIS!"

"If i sell him to a circus.... i can sure get a lot of money."

Luffy grabs a large piece of wood and charges at him. "HYAAAAAA!!"

Higuma raises his foot. " What a strong..." he kicks him in the face. "Brat!"

Luffy:" !"

!!!

Higuma:" We were just having a good time drinking and talking... Did we say something that pissed you off?"

Luffy:" ......!! YES YOU DID!!! APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW!!!  DAMNIT!!!"

Villager3:" Luffy sure is hot-headed. Why in the world did he start trouble with them?"