Chapter 16: What happened at the bar

Before i start this chapter i wanted to say thank you for 3k!!
Also thanks for the sweet comments!!
I was reading them and i was like....i was touched and happy you all like my story so far!! I'll try to continue that way and you can write your own suggestions in the comments!! Well... let's start!!

Location: Bar "Drinker Pub"

" THE STOLEN MAP OF THE GRAND LINE HAS BEEN RECOVERED!!"

"FURTHERMORE WE HAVE RECRUITED A NEW CREW MEMBER! OUR NAVIGATION IS NOW PERFECT!!"

Buggy:" NOW DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!! THEN AT THE BATTLEFIELD LET US FIGHT WELL!!"

"YAHHOOOO!!"

Buggy:" Nami! Are you drinking you little rascal?!?"

Nami:" Yes Captain! I'm drinking, Captain Buggy!!"

"Oi newcomer! Let's have a drinking contest!!"

Nami:" Okay!!"

They both gulp down in one go the booze
He falls to the ground while Nami cheers for her victory

Nami:" Victory!!"  ' Hoohoo! My drinking capacity is endless!! If they just continue drinking like this, stealing their treasure will be easier than i thought!! Huh, pirates are so simple-minded they're easy to be fooled'

Luffy bites the bars trying to get out

Luffy:" Yab! Bite!"

He sees them drinking and having fun

Luffy:" Hua... good fortune has crossed their path! That's why pirate's life is so great!!  Eh?!"

Nami approached him and leaned down to his level to face him

Nami:" How's it going, boss?"

Luffy:" Oh shut up and let me out!! I'm hungry too.... Gimme something to eat..."

Nami actually gives him some meat and Luffy changes his attitude completely

Luffy:" You, you're a nice person! Yum! I guess i'll let you join in my crew"

Nami:" I DON'T WANT TO, YOU IDIOT!"
Don't you even see what situation you're in? You're more likely to be sold to some place by these pirates.
Don't worry though. 'Cause if my plan works smoothly, i'll open the cage's lock and help you run away, since i have nothing against you."

Luffy:" Then, open it now"

Just then Buggy appears behind them and starts laughing

Buggy:" BWHAHAHAHAH!  YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A PRETTU GOOD FOLLOWER!! THIEF BOSS!!"

Luffy:" What are you talking about? She's not my follower"

Buggy:" Yes. You probably feel like saying something like that. Especially since you've just been betrayed. "

He leans down to face Luffy

Buggy:" Even though i got my map back, it's still a terrible crime to steal from this man here!! Your fate has been chosen for you"

Luffy:"Oh, you gonna let me go?"

Buggy:" Yea i'm letting you go...........
YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID?!
BOYS!! PREPARE THE SPECIAL 'BUGGY CANNON' !!"

"WAHHH! YAHOOO!!"

"The special Buggy Cannon is ready Captain!!"

Buggy:" ALRIGHT! SHOW THEM! SHOW THEM ITS POWER!!"

The pirate lights the cannon and ........
A part of the town is destroyed completely

Nami is shocked and a little scared. Luffy is just surprised