Chapter 22: The Weirdest Guy Ever! Jango the Hypnotist

We see a weird guy walking backwards and he hear sth.

?: " Who's there?" he turns and he sees........ a sheep munching on some leaves

---------------

At the mansion..

Kaya: "Ah! A-Actually, Klahadore these people are--"

Klahadore: " That can wait for now." he pushes his glasses up. "I can hear all about your reasons later. Now leave, all of you!" he walks toward them " Or do you have something to say?"

Luffy: "Well, actually, we want a ship!"

Klahadore; "No!' he yells

Luffy makes a face as if a child had just been rejected by his mother to buy a toy

Yushiro is very annoyed right now. Zoro puts a hand on Luffy's shoulder as to comfort him

Klahadore turns to Usopp, who is up in the tree "Usopp-kun!"

Usopp: "Crap!"

Klahadore: "I 've heard all about you. You're well-known in the village."

Usopp"Hehe.. Yeah?"

Klahadore: " I hear you've been on many an adventure. Quite impressive for someone so young."

Usopp: "You can call me Captain Usopp, too! Since, you admire me so much!"

Klahadore: "Captain, huh? I've heard all about your father, aswell."

Usopp gets a little angry. "What?!"

Kaya panics a little " Klahadore !Stop!"

Klahadore: "you're nothing but the son of a filthy pirate!"

Yushiro has a few tick marks. Luffy raises his head and doesn't express anything, but it's clear he's annoyed.

Klahadore: "Nothing you'll do will surprise me," they all stare at him like Luffy. "but I ask that you stay away from the lady of this house!"

Usopp: "F-Filthy?!"

Klahadore: "She and you are from completely different worlds! Is it money you're after? How much do you want?"

Kaya; "That's enough, Klahadore! Apologise to Usopp-san!"

Usopp; "Hey now, Kaya, be careful!"

Klahadore: "What reason is there to apologise to this savage man, my lady? I am merely stating the truth. I feel for you.  You must truly hate your great idiot of a father for abandoning his family and village because of his lust for treasure!"

Kaya; "Klahadore!"

Usopp is very angry and is gritting his teeth. He also has a vein that's about to pop. "Don't insult my father any more!"

He jumps down for the tree

Kaya; " Usopp-san!"

He lands on the ground safely

Klahadore; " What are you getting unnecessarily riled up for? Why not simply tell another of your special lies at a time like this? About how your father is really a traveling salesman, or how you're not really related by blood.."

He gets super angry and punches him "Shut up!"

Kaya and the kids are shocked. the others just stare. Klahadore falls to the ground