Chapter 12: The first crew member

"Yes! I have a companion!!"

"Okay hurry up and get these ropes off of me!!"

Yushiro:" Let me do it "

Luffy:" Oh! Okay nii-.... i mean... Yushiro"

Flashback.....

Yushiro:" Okay.... listen Luffy.."

"Hm? Is there something wrong Nii-chan?"

"Okay so.... you need to stop calling nii-chan because everybody will be confused as to why i'm the bug brother and not you. So..... because we dont want them finding out about me being a demon and that being the reason why i dont age..... *sigh* i guess you'll be the big brother and i will be the younger. Got it?"

"Um.... okay? It'll be very hard for me just so you know"

End of flashback.....

Yushiro:" See? It's not that hard"

Marines:" WHAT?!! HOW DID THE BULLETS BOUNCE OFF OF HIM??!!"

Morgan:" That rascal isn't normal.... He must've eaten one of the 'devil's fruits'."

Marines:" He ate the ocean's secret treasure?
Then, his special ability is due to this fruit?
Lieutenant!! That kid is gonna take off Zoro's ropes!
Dont let him take them off!!
If guns dont work we'll use swords to kill him!
OOOHHHHHHH!!"

They charge at them

Yushiro grows his nails and slashes the ropes into pieces

Coby:" Ah! Did i faint? What did...WAHHHH!! LUFFY-SAN! YUSHIRO-SAN! ZORO-SAN!! LOOK OUT!!"

"Hurry up and give me my swords!"

Morgan:" All who oppose me must perish!!"

Coby:" .............!!!!!......"

!!!!!!!

Zoro has one sword in one hand, one swors in the other and one sword in his mouth.
He stopped all of the marines.

Morgan:" What the....?!"

Coby:"...........!!!!"

Luffy:"................OH!!...........COOL.....!!"

Yushiro:" *whistle* Not bad..."

"All of you better not move! You move..... and i'll kill you!!"

Marines: ' Wahhh! How scary.....!'

"I already told you i'd be a pirate with you.... eitherway....after this incident with the marines, i'll be an outlaw too... but it's okay i still have my own goals!"

Luffy/Yushiro:" !!!"

"I'll become the world's greatest swordsman! I no longer care if my name is clean or not! Badguy, Good guy it no longer matters. As long as my name is known worldwide!! If you do something that ends up in the way of my goal, i will have you cut your stomach open to say sorry!"

"Good! To be the world's number one swordsman! Since you wanna be the Pirate King's crew member, if you can't even accomplish something that small, then i'd be very embarrassed aswell!!"

"Heh! Well said!"

Morgan:" What are you guys standing there for??! Hurry up and finish those three off!!"