Chapter 24: Clash with the Black Cat Pirates! Great Battle on the Slope!

It's night..........

We see Klahadore walking toward the outskirts of the village

-------------

At the southern shore

Usopp: "Alright. They're going to attack from this shore at daybreak."

They all go up the slope. "But the only route to this village is this one slope. Everything else is cliff, making it tougher to come through. In other words, if we can defend this slope to the death, the village won't get attacked!"

Luffy: "Oh! That's easy!"

Usopp: "Talking about it, but the rest depends on our strength! What can you guys do?"

Zoro: "Cut."

Luffy: "Stretch."

Nami: "Steal."

Yushiro: "Heal."

Usopp: " I can hide."

All of them get tick marks and grab him "YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT TOO!"

Usopp has tears coming from his eyes. "I'm just kidding! Geez!"

-------------------

At the mansion.....

?Butler" Ah! Klahadore-san! Welcome back!"

Klahadore: "How is she?"

?Butler; "She's resting now. She seemed quite exhausted....."

Klahadore: "But, to think such a thing happened while i was at the next time over....That Usopp lad sure knows how to cause trouble."

?Butler is cleaning the chandelier "And of all things he claimed that you're a pirate...Hm! Such a transparent lie! Hahahah! Hahahahah!"

Klahadore: "Hahahah! Indeed." he sees Kaya's gift and grabs it. "What's this?"

"Oh, that seems to be a present from her to you. It's your third year at this mansion, so it's a sort of commemoration."

Klahadore: "Commemoration..."

"Your current glasses seem to slip often, so she custom-ordered those!" he has tears coming out now. "She's such a nice, thoughtful person!" he wipes his tears

Klahadore unwraps it and throws the unwrapping. He opens the case and sees the glasses. He smirks evily. "A commemoration? Indeed. Tomorrow is a day to commemorate."

?Butler goes down the staircase "Eh?"

Klahadore: "It's a crescent moon tonight."

"Huh?"

"Nights like this make my heart race, and my blood stir..."

He drops the case and steps on it. The glasses are destroyed with the case.

?Butler is shocked "AH! K-Klahadore-san! What are you doing to her present?!"

Klaahdore: "Oh, i'll be accepting a present alright. But it won't be this--it'll be this entire mansion!"

"ERGH! W-What are you saying?!"

K: "There is no more need to continue the act." he starts walking toward him. "An accident is going to occur in a few hours, anyway.."

"EARGH!" He sees Klahadore wearing a glove that has 4 knives hanging from it. 

He charges at him. "It's truly been three long years!"