Chapter 26: Luffy, Back in Action! Miss Kaya's Desperate Resistance!

Luffy:" *snore* *snore* *snore* *snore*"

Pirates:" AHH!"

All Cat Pirates, including Jango and the brothers, are scared so much that they're sweating and they're panicking.

Nami is lying on the floor injured. Zoro and Yushiro just glare at Kuro menacingly.

Usopp:"!!"

Kuro:" To think that these brats have held you back..." he drops his bag. "How far the Black Cat pirates have fallen..." his veins are showing. "Right, Jango?!"

Luffy:" *snore* *snore*

Jango:" B-B-But.....You said letting that kid go wouldn't cause any problems!"

Kuro:" Yes, i did say that. But so what? we knew he was going to try to stand up to us. The only thing i didn't count on...was you guys feebleness!!"

jango:" U-Us feeble? Who're you calling feeble?! Watch what you say, Captain Kuro!"

The brothers move their claws

Siam:" Yeah, you were strong before! But that was three years ago! It's not like we partied while you live the easy life in the village!"

Butchie:" 'As right! We have attacked lotsa towns and sunk lotsa pirates!"

Kuro just stares at them. "Your point being..."

Siam:"Heh! You have done nothing for three years!"

Butchie:" There's no way you can defeat the Meowban Brothers of today!"

Zoro:"!!!!!!!!!Huh?"

The brothers run past Zoro and charge toward Kuro.

Jango is sweating now. "S-Stop! butchie! Siam!"

They war-cry. Kuro grabs his bag.

Butchie:" You're not our Captain anymore!

Siam:" Sorry, but we're gonna kill ya!"

Yushiro sweatdrops. "Are they stupid or what?"

Kuro raises his bag in the air. The brother continue to war-cry in a nya-way.

Kuro moves with his feet very quickly and slashes are seen.

The brothers had slashed his bag. Kuro is behind them now with gloves on. They have a blade instead of a glove-finger in each of them.

Zoro:" W-When did he egt behind them?! And those weapons..."

Kuro;" Who..." he swings his blades in an x symbol. "Who are you going to kill?"

The brothers are startled and quickly turn around.

They charge at him.

Siam:" He snuck...."

Butchie:"......behind us!"

He moves his feet in a dancing quick way again.

Siam:' Eh?"

Butchie:" Hes gone!"

Nami opens her eyes and she sees Jango.

Jango:"There it is! The Pussy Foot Maneuver...."

Nami:" The Pussy Foot Maneuver?"

The brothers look around panicked.

Kuro:" You're right." his blades are at their necks. They have tears and make pathetic, scared noises. (i definitely dont hate them guys.....*ahem*...im not mean i promise)