Chapter 11: Pirate King and the Great Swordsman

We see Luffy dragging Helmeppo with him

Luffy:" Hurry up and tell me where Zoro's swords are!"

Helmeppo:" I'll......I'll tell you.....!! Just stop dragging me!!"

He stops

Luffy:" Okay! Spill it!"

"They're inside my room
We....We already walked past it"

"Why didn't you say so earlier?!" Luffy said and punched him

"That hurts! Don't hit me!!"

Just then some marines appeared

" Don't move! Raise your hands above your head!!"

!!!!

"No!"

Luffy grabs Helmeppo and puts him in front of him. Now Helmeppo was like a shield to him

Helmeppo:" Huh?"

Luffy:" Go ahead and shoot!"

Helmeppo:" GIIIIIYAAAAA!!  GYAAAAAA!!"

"What.....!! You....You're actually using Helmeppo-sama as your shield....!!!"

"AAAHHHH!! AAHHHH!"

Coby: "AAAAAHHH! I'VE BEEN SHOT! BLEEDING! I'M BLEEDING!
I'm gonna die!!"

Zoro:" .................. Are you alright....? Run for your life... They're almost here...."

Coby:" AH........Ah....!! No!!! I've...... got to set you free as soon as possible.....!!"

Zoro:" There is no need to worry about me. As long as i can stand like this for a month, they'll set me free.
Hurry up and lea..."

Yushiro:" They won't..... Cause they're bastards"

Coby:" They won't.....! Because they're gonna kill you in three days!!!"

Zoro:" Nonsense.....! That bastard promised me that if i could survive this for a month, he'd set me free...."

Coby:" He never intended to keep his promise!! That's why Luffy-san and Yushiro-san punched him on your behalf....!! Because he was toying with you!!"

Zoro:" Wh....What did you just say....?!"

Yushiro:" Well, i kicked him but that works too"

Coby:" The navy will never let the three of you off! Please! After i free you, please help Luffy-san and Yushiro-san!! I will not force you to become a pirate. However! They're my saviors!"

Zoro:" .......  .. ...."

Coby:" Luffy-san and Yushiro-san are very strong! As long as you three join forces, you all will definitely be able to escape this town!! Definitely!!"

Yushiro:" ............ Coby......."

Marineidk1:" THAT'S ENOUGH!! THE THREE OF YOU HAVE BETRAYED LIEUTENANT MORGAN....."