An unexpected surprise (10)

Today I am four months and 1 week pregnant and on bed rest yesterday I found out I'm having twin girls and have thought of some names Jillian, Rain, Phoenix, Brooklyn, Ashlynn, and Skylynn for the twins have decided what I want to name them. Jake is still by my side even through the strange cravings like raw meat or pickles and peanut butter. The king and queen love me like an adopted daughter I haven't see Hunter for about a month thank the Goddess but have told him that I'm having twin girls and that his is aloud in the waiting room while I'm giving birth. My wolf wants to go for a run but can't for the pups safety. I'm watching the new episode of Teen Wolf while Jake is in the meeting room having a conference with a few alphas including my parents. I get out of bed and start to head down stairs to the kitchen from my room, as I walked into the dining room I feel a pressure in my lower stomach and get nervous. Sense Hunter never accepted my rejection I have almost had 4 miscarriages with the pups b/c of his whoring around and  when he cheated on me with the maid being the first time I almost did. I was in pain and had to focuse on calling Jake or my brothers through the mind link if I would of failed and focused on the pain I would of lost the pups. I ignored the feeling and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a steak from last night and eat it then walk to the living room to see Jake  and my brothers pacing the room and taking. "Where could she be she knows she not aloud to leave the bedroom..." Omg Jake is so dramatic. He must think I was taken by rouges or something. I smile as my brothers see me and put a finger up to my lips. They give me a knowing look. I walk up behind Jake and hug him around the waist as I scream boo in his ear. "What the hell Aria you know your suppose to be in bed rest." Jake tells me in a scolding tone. "I know but they said not to let my legs and body to get to stiff or I could have a hard and dangerous labor for me and the twins." I remind him. "I know but next time please let someone know what you're doing or leave a note so I don't freak out." He asks yet tells me at the same time. "Ok and sorry to worry you but..." A strong pain goes across my lower stomach it's like one I've never felt before. "Mother fucker Jake I think I'm going in to labor!!" I yell my brothers grab the bag and keys and go out to the car while Jake calls the pack doctor and let them know that I'm coming in while helping me to the car. After a very painful 10 minuet car ride we are finally at the pack hospital. "Everything will be ok is there anyone you want us to call?" My nurse asked me. "Yes my parents and my pups dad alpha Hunter Jackson of the Lunar Eclipse Pack." I tell her in between the contractions. She gives me a strange look when I say who the father is but goes and does as I told her. After about 1 hour everyone is here and I'm ready to push.
************************************
Ok I know I haven't updated this book in a while but I wanted to get a few chapters published in my other book Three Vampire Princess so please go read that
Please
Vote
Comment
Follow
Wolf🐾🐾