The Rouge Life (23)

Aria's POV-

Its been three months sense I left home in that time the rouge pack has found a town in unclaimed territory and have settled down for now at least. I'm now four months pregnant and we have no clue on how many pups or what gender because I can't go to the human doctor. All the kids and teens have started school here. Some of the females here have started a daycare for the children. The triplets go there everyday when I have work and Landon has paper work. Right now I'm walking to the small dinner ten minuets away from my house, its owned by a lovely elderly couple who know about super naturals and hired me right away.

"Hey Denis how are you today?" I ask the elderly lady.

"I'm good dear how are you?"

"I feel like I'm going to pop anytime now but other than that I fell great." I reply as I walk behind the counter grabbing a rag and start to wipe down the counters. I hear the bell ring as someone walks in. I see them take a seat and walk well more like waddle over to the table.

"Hello I'm Aria I will be your waitress what can I get you to drink?" I ask not looking up from my feet.

"Aria?" I hear a familiar voice and I look up. I gasp at who I see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashlynn's POV-

Mommy dropped me, Jilly, and Ezra off at the day care a little bit ago.

"Ashlynn come on why don't you go play with some of the other little girls." Miss Zoey asks me. I shake my head no and whimper. Ezra hears me and pulls me closer to him and growls at Miss Zoey. "Ezra Ashlynn can't only hang out with boys she has to play with girls too." Ezra doesn't like this and growls louder I see Miss Zoey get angry and look like she's gonna turn in to her wolfie (remember the triplets minds are more advanced than a normal 4 year old). I start to panic and yell for Jillian. She sprints over to were we are and see's Miss Zoey getting mad.

"Get away from my brother and sister pup." She growls. Uh-oh her wolf is in control of her body not her.

"Sissy can we go see mommy at work please." She nods and leads us out with Miss Zoey yelling at us to come back. We continued to walk out of the house and head to the diner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landon's POV-

Right now I'm sitting in my office trying to figure out how much longer we can stay here. I want to stay until after Aria has the pup or pups so she doesn't go into labor when we're on the move, it could not only be dangerous for her and the pup but also to the rest of us incase someone attacked us. I start to do a price check on how much longer we can afford to stay here. 4 more months as long as nothing goes wrong. I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I pull it out and see it's Zoey the day care lady.

"Hello"

"Hello, Alpha?"

"Yes"

"We have a slight issue regarding Aria's pups"

"You mean mine and Aria's pups?"

"If your talking about those 3 brats then yes."

"Don't call them that and what about them."

"They attacked me then took off I have no clue where they are."

"Did you follow them or have someone follow them."

"No."

"You're a fucking idiot you dumb bitch. This isn't my land this is neutral territory which means anything could happen to them. If they are hurt when I find them you can consider yourself dead." I respond then hang up the phone. I put my phone back into my pocket then walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys I know this is a short chapter and does have a big cliff hanger in it but it is just a filler chapter next chapter will be out soon at latest end of December but I will try to update sooner. ALSO IS ANYONE ELSE OBSESED WITH HAMILTON. I love Hamilton I listen to the sound track all the time. ALSO I STILL AM TAKING BABY NAMES NEXT UPDATE THERE WILL BE A VOTE ON BABY NAMES. Ok that's it for now till next time,

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

      Wolf🐾🐾