Why Are You Here? (24)

Aria's POV-

"Jake what are you doing here?" I asked him surprised that he's here.

"A rouge alpha called me and said he wanted permission to set up a pack so the children have a constant in their lives, and so mates have the chance to settle down and get married." He replies before looking at my stomach. "Aria are you pregnant?'' Is he really that stupid.

"No Jake, I just enjoy  putting a watermelon under my shirt." I reply sarcastically.

"Oh."

"Oh my gosh, if you believed that then your parents should give the title to your twin." I tell him bring up Gabe his twin who he hates so much. "Yes Jake, I'm Pregnant." I finally tell him.

"So it's mine." He asks me, I mean there is a chance but I think I would of had him/her by now. I go to answer him  but am interrupted by Landon walking through the door.

"Darlin' we have an emergency." Landon yells running into the diner. I spin around as fast as I can.

"What is it?" I ask starting to panic. He runs up to me and pulls me into his arms.

"The triplets left daycare a little bit ago. Zoey called me they ran off and she didn't think to follow them." I start to freak out until I heard the bells ring and see the triplets walk in. They come up to me and Landon.

"Mommy where sorry for running off, but Miss Zoey was being mean to Ash she said it was not good for girls to play with boys." I nod in understanding, I had gotten into an argument like this when I was their age.

"It's ok, just next time go find Zay if he's there.." Before I can finish my sentence the bell rings again and Zoey walks through the doors.

       "Now listen here you three brats..." I cut her off mid-sentence.

"What did you just call my children?" She hesitates but then answers me.

"I called them brats, and another thing Ashlynn is so weird hanging out with boys all the time." I see Zay walk in just as I snap.

"Now listen here bitch my children are not brats and it is completely normal for Ashlynn to hang out with boys my best friend is a guy and standing right behind you." I see her freeze when I say that.

"Well she'll just turn out like you 20 and already having 3 kids and being pregnant and not being sure who the dad is." Both Jake and Landon look confused by this. "What you didn't tell the alpha that the pups could be prince Jacob's."

"What does she mean that the pups might not be mine." Landon asks me.

"I was the princess when we met as you know, but what I didn't tell you is that me and Jake we trying for a pup at the time. But, this pup has to be yours... I didn't sleep with Jake 2 weeks before we met and I didn't sleep with him afterwards either I felt like I would be cheating on you. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this before." I tell Landon tears welling up in my eyes. I see hurt in his eyes, but also love. "please don't leave me after these pups are born we can get a paternity test if you want and if they aren't yours I'll let you choose what happens to them. I love you." He seems shocked at my confession. I've never told him I love him.

"It's ok Darlin', I love you too." He says and pulls me into his arms.

"Can someone say awkward." Jake say, I forgot he was here.

"Sorry Jake, I forgot that you were here."

"Just like you forgot we were engaged when you went and slept with a rouge! you cheating whore!!! You're no better than Hunter!" Jake yells at me.

"THIS IS WHY YOU WERE AN ASS TO ME AND PUT ASHLYNN IN TEARS?! You couldn't have straight up asked me?"

"I WAS TRYING TO DENIE THAT THE GIRL I LOVE CHEATED ON ME AND WITH A ROUGE AT THAT!!"

"IF YOU WOULD'VE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT LANDON IS MY SECOND CHANCE MATE" I yell at him. A look of realization crosses his face. "Jake you've been my best friend for years and I love you, you always said that if I were to find my second chance mate not to let him go and you'll be ok. What happen to that guy." I say just above a whisper my eyes full of tears. Jake gets up and hugs me causing Landon to growl but Jake ignores it.

"I'm so sorry princess if I would have just asked all of this would be different. Landon if you want to set up a pack here I give you permission I will send out a notification to all alphas letting them know you are aloud to be here. Congratulations on finding your mate, she's one hell of a girl." He says he gets up to leave.

"Jakey wait!" I yell he turns around and opens his arms to scoop me up in to his embrace. I run/waddle over to him and into his embrace. "Be safe and tell Lily I'm so sorry for everything I did and that I love her, let my parents know I forgive them and Jayden for kicking me out. I love you Jake forever and always (in a best friend way)" He nods and smiles.

"I will and I love you to A I'll talk to you later." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

"What the hell was that?!?" Landon yells at me.

"Me loosing one of my closest friends because I broke their heart." I break down in tears. Zay hugs me and rubs my back trying to comfort me. He knew how close me and Jake were before we started dating.

"Aria we need to get you to a hospital now!!" Zay says in a panicked voice that's when I realized that my water had broke....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON BABY NAMES the have been narrowed down to just a few for both genders.

GIRLS:
Elizabeth
Cara
Ava
---------------
BOYS:
Alexander
Axel
Hayden
-------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took me a while to write but I'm going to try to update at least once a month or n this book. ALSO I WANT A NEW COVER IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ME ONE please send it to me.
So till next time please
Vote
Comment
Follow

Wolf🐾🐾