Why Me (18)

The triplets wolves above. Song is what was playing during the flash back.

Aria's POV-

Why me, why is my second chance mate a rouge come on I've been a good person. Why do I feel like I know him tho.

"Mate whats your name?" Asks the rouge.

"Aria whats yours and what position are you in the rouge pack?"

"My name is Landon I am their alpha." So the alpha whats up with me and high ranking wolves.

"Do you even want a mate?"

"Yes I do."

"Call off your wolves and I will tell you about myself." He nods then mind links his 'pack'

"Ok so tell me about yourself."

"My full name is Aria Manchester I am 20 I have 2 older brothers and I am the alpha's daghter."

"Wait you only have two sibilings?" I nod "then who are the pups with you?"

"Umm... There is something you need to know about. I had another mate  an alpha. These are my pups with him. This is Jillian, Ashlynn, and Ezra, I rejected him after he cheated on me while I was pregnant at 16." He looks angry, he takes a step forward and I growl. " Let me finish. After I rejected him I ended up mating and getting engaged to the Prince and had a miscarriage with his pup when the triples were one. Last night we got into a fight and I came back here to my brothers pack."
"I don't like the fact you had another males pups but I can deal with it. Also you look familiar where you at a club by the palace a few days ago?" He asks. Shit now I know why he looks familiar.
-------------flashback 2 nights before ----------
(Still Aria's POV)
"Come on let's go to the club." Alex said, she is the head guards daughter. She hasn't stopped asking me for the past 20 minutes.

"Fine lets get ready to go." I finally caved. A half a hour later we were finally ready.

Once we get there we are let in then head straight to the bar

Once we get there we are let in then head straight to the bar. "Can I get 6 shots of vodka." Alex asks the bar tender.
"I bet you girls can't take 12 shots of this shit and not be drunk after." He bets us.
"Your on." I tell him he brings over 18 more shots. He tells us to go on the count of three.
"1....2.....3...GO!" He shouts and we start. I finish first then Alex finished 7 seconds after me. We both stand up and walk behind the bar perfectly fine. "How are you not drunk?"
"Easy we can handle are alcohol." I reply to him, after that we head out to the dance floor and start to dance.

One hour later we are both drunk and grinding up on a couple of dudes. I walk over to the bath room and bump into someone. They grab my waist to help me keep my balance, then I feel the sparks.

"Mate." Was his reply, by the alcohol I smelled on his breath I could tell he was drunk. He grabs my arm and drags me into the back room. "So mate how old are you?" He asks me.

"20" after I say that his lips are on mine in a heated passionate kiss.Things got very heated and if he would of marked me we would have finished the mating process that night. We get re-dress and walk out of the room .Soon after Alex finds me and tells me we have to go because rouges were spotted near by and Jake wanted us home so we left.

I wake up the next morning not remembering anything that had happened the night before. One of the benefits of being a werewolf I never get headaches when I'm hung over. (Does any of you family member ever say to you If I had a head like yours and it didn't hurt I'd go see a doctor to you.)

------------------------------------------------End of Flashback--------------------------------------------

"Ya I was with my friend Alex."

"Aria where are you?" I hear Zay yell.

"Go meet me at the north boarder tonight at midnight. Now go before they see you." I tell him. "Now your three don't say anything to anyone about this ok. This is a secret no one can know." I tell the triplets. I can still smell Landon and tell he is watching me."I'm over here Zay." I call out and hear him running towards me. I run to meet him and jump into his embrace.

"I missed you Cupcake."

"I missed you to." I say I hear a growl but Zay doesn't notice. "Lets head back can you carry Ezra for me?"

"Of course Cupcake." We start to walk back towards the pack house.

"Hey why do you call me cupcake anyways?"

"Because your sweet like one."

"Zay.....I don't even know what to say to that." Once we get back to the pack house we take the triplets up to my room and lay them down. "Hey I'm going to go to bed see you later." I tell him he nods and kisses my forehead then leaves. I set an alarm on my phone for 11:00 so I can go meet Landon at the boarder. 'How is this going to work?' was my last thought before I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm gonna try to update more often, this was going to be up sooner but I have the beginning stages Pneumonia and up until last Friday I was out of school and I still don't feel the best. But I wanted to update for you guys. I have a question for you Do you think Jake found out what happened at the club and that's the reason he was acting like that? Or is he just that much of an asshole.

So please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Wolf🐾🐾