The party and the mistake (3)

Pick of Aria's dress above
Song is space bound by Eminem
*************************************
Chapter 3
After we got home from shopping us girls go right upstairs to my room so we can get ready for the party that's in 2 hours. I went to take a shower, shave what I need to, got out, then put on some sweats and sit down while Kat does my hair in a braid that is like a crown on one side (kinda like Prim's in the Hunger games but bigger). When my hair and make up is done I look at the clock and see there is only 5 minuets till the party starts. I tell the girls and we get are dresses on. Then there is a knock at the door, I know its Zay to escort me downstairs to my party. I open the door and let him in. "You look beautiful Aria." Zay tells me, I smile and thank him. Then we walk down stairs to the ball room. I hear my brothers announce my entrance as the grand oak doors open. As we walk in everybody claps, and wolf whistles are heard from the un-mated males.
*************TIME SKIP ************
Right now I'm dancing with Zay then Hunter's sent hits me, I try to ignore it but I cant. I go to grab a drink and I'm grabbed from behind and feel sparks, that helped me know it is Hunter. I try to pull away but can't then he whispers in my ear.

" Why are you dancing with other men, you are MINE" I turn to face him him and slap him. Hard.

"I am nobody's I'm not a possession I am human, well... wolf." I growl back at him the next thing he does shocks me. He kisses me.... HE FUCKING KISSED ME. I was happy, but also pissed and pushed him off and growled I was not going to be one of his one night stands. "What's wrong baby" he asked.

" I'm not going to be one of your whores who do what you want." I tell him following a wavering cold stare.

"Baby you will never be one of them. I think I'm starting to love you." ( future Aria talking you would of thought I would of seen right through this right? Well I didn't) "Y-you love me?" I ask incredulously.

"Ya, hey why don't we go somewhere more private." he says and starts to drag us towards my room. "Why are we here?" I asked confused. Then he smashed his lips on to mine. One thing lead to another and I can safely say I am no longer a virgin.
*************************************
Sorry for the short chapters try to make them longer.

But please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Wolf