Why Me (Sneek Peek)

Song above is Love Me by Justin Bieber
Aria's POV-

Why me, why is my second chance mate a rouge come on I've been a good person. Why do I feel like I know him tho.

"Mate whats your name?" Asks the rouge.

"Aria whats yours and what position are you in the rouge pack?"

"My name is Landon I am their alpha." So the alpha whats up with me and high ranking wolves.

"Do you even want a mate?"

"Yes I do."

"Call off your wolves and I will tell you about myself." He nods then mind links his 'pack'

"Ok so tell me about yourself."

"My full name is Aria Manchester I am 20 I have 2 older brothers and I am the alpha's daghter."

"Wait you only have two sibilings?" I nod "then who are the pups with you?"

"Umm... There is something you need to know about. I had another mate an alpha. These are my pups with him. This is Jillian, Ashlynn, and Ezra, I rejected him after he cheated on me while I was pregnant at 16." He looks angry, he takes a step forward and I growl. " Let me finish. After I rejected him I ended up mating and getting engaged to the Prince and had a miscarriage with his pup when the triples were one.  Last night we got into a fight and I came back here to my brothers pack."
"I don't like the fact you had another males pups but I can deal with it. Also you look familiar where you at a club by the palace a few days ago?" He asks. Shit now I know why he looks familiar.