The Fight (15)

Ok so this is a month after the triplets birthday it's now December 1st. Their birthday is on Halloween. Also dedicated to Rockea101 go read her books
-------------------------------------------------------
"Jake we need to get to work on invitations we are getting married less then a month."
"I know babe lets get to work." He replies. It's been about 1 hour and we are both tried and crabby and we just got to who we are inviting from my pack.
" So you parents brothers and your best friend Kat along with your brothers beta." He says to me.
"Them and all of my friends including the male friends."
"No."
"Why not?" I ask getting mad.
"I. Don't. Want. Them. Near. You."
"Why not it's my wedding too and I want all of my friends there!"
"WHY? SO YOU CAN GO WHORING AROUND WITH THEM." He yells at me. I'm taken back for a moment.
"WHAT THE FUCK JAKE!!! WHAT KINDA PERSON DO YOU THINK I AM? WAIT DONT ANSWER THAT ASSHOLE!" I yell back.
"I KNOW YOU WILL THATS HOW YOU GOT PREGNANT AT 16 WITH THE TRIPLETS ONLY WHORES GET PREGNANT AT 16!" (Also this is not me discing teen moms my friends mom was one and so was mine) He yells back.
"Fine if you don't want us hear we'll leave call me when you get your head out of your ass." I reply to him then walk upstairs and got out 4 suit cases and packed mine and the triplets stuff that was in my room. After I was done I walk in to Ezra's room and woke him up.
"Come on baby we're going to grandmas house." He rubs his eyes and nods. "Come on let's go get your sisters up." We walk across the hall to the twins room and I see Ashlyn crying. I walk over to her and sit down on her bed.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I heard you and dad arguing and him say that you were a bad name and it was are fault." She cries.
"Shh. Calm down ok he was just mad you me and your brother and sister are going to stay a grandmas for awhile ok."
"Otay momma" I walk over to Jillian's bed and thought if I should wake her up then realized I had to I couldn't carry her and 4 suit cases. I start to shake her lightly.
"Come on wake up we're going to grandmas house baby girl." I say to her she rolls over in her sleep I try a few more times then give up. I look over to Ashlyn and Ezra and see them playing with the suit cases. I pick up Jillian and grab my suit case and hers witch wasn't that big. It was a little kid one the same as her sister and Ezra.
"Can you two bring you own stuff to the car for mommy." They nod and we walk downstairs where I see Jake.
"Finally your leaving with those three brats." I snapped he will not talk about my kids like that I see a maid walk by and call her over.
"Can you please take them to my car and can you carry Jillian please?" She nods grabs Jillian and walks out the door I turn to Jacob. " Jacob listen here and listen well I don't know what's gotten into you but if you wanted us gone then be happy it's finally happening but never call my kids brats again." I tell him
"I'm just saying what they are I wonder is Ashlyn and Jillian will be whores like there mother." I walk up to him and punch him in the jaw grab mine and Jillian's suit cases and walk out the door and to my car and put them in the trunk. I get in the driver side and text Noah.

A- Aria
N-Noah

A- hey me and the triplets are on r way to mom and dads house

N- ok y

A- Jakes being and ass

N- k talk 2 u when u get here

------------
I pull out of the drive way and start the long drive back home. When I get there Noah and Jayden are waiting out front for us. I get out and go to the back seat and hand them each a kid then I go to the trunk and give them each a suit cases to take to my room. They lay Ezra And Jillian on my bed and give me a kiss on the head then leave. I lay Ashlyn down and put all of stuff in a corner then look at the clock 2:39 am it reads. I lay down on the side of my bed that's away from the wall and slowly fall asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
Here's an update and please let me know do you guys want a sequel to this book. Also we are at 2k reads thank you guys so much.
Have a happy new year and happy holidays.
Please
Vote
Comment
Follow

Wolf🐾🐾