Jake's POV (26)

This is right after he leave
Pic of Maddie above

Jake's POV-
What the fuck!! Why can't I have my happily ever after like everyone else in my life. My fiancé cheated on me, got pregnant, and on top of that I was a total ass instead of asking her about the males sent on her I was a dick. She left me. My best friend and the girl I loved. Most people must be wondering why I let Landon start a pack. Well the answer is simple. Aria will always have a special place in my heart, always has and always will. I did promise her if she ever did meet her second chance mate I would let her go so that's what I'm going to do. There is a slim chance I'm the one who got her pregnant, royal pregnancy can take up to 3 months to have a pregnancy test be positive or for the female to show signs of being pregnant. It's so if something goes wrong from the time of contraception till birth it can protect the baby. This only will happen with first borns though. As I was walking through a small park when I bump into a group of girls picking on this beautiful girl about 18 with beautiful brown hair.
"What's going on here?" I ask they all look at me the lower their heads in submission. One is brave enough to finally speak up.
"Well this little ugly ass bitch bumped into me." I growl at the girl. I walk over to the girl on the ground and help her up. When I grab her hand I feel sparks shoot up my arm.
"Mate!" I growl out at her, she flinches back and my eyes soften. "I'm not gonna hurt you what's your name?"

"Madison but most people call me Maddie." She replies to me. "Who are you and what's your name?" I know she's a wolf.

"My name is Jacob King, I'm the king of werewolves who is your alpha?"

"Alpha Landon, sir, I'm an omega so I understand if you don't want me." The girls behind us snicker and I turn to them.

"I hope you realize I just got done talking to your alpha, and I am close friends with your Luna so either start showing respect to all pack members or I will make sure you are kicked from this pack." I growl at them they whimper and take off.

"Why are you defending me?"

"I don't care that your an omega. My mother was an omega and now is queen and Aria's mom was an omega and now is a Luna of one of the most powerful Luna's in the werewolf community." I tell her and she looks at me in awe.

DING

I grab my phone out of my pocket.

'This is Zay, Aria is in Labor right now. I'll let you know when I get an update.'

'K let me know'

I replied to him, I feel Maddie lean over and read my text.

"Why is Zay texting you about Luna Aria being in labor?" She asks me.

"Because, Aria and I were engaged when she met Landon and we were also mated but we didn't think that we would have second chance mates because of how rare they are. But she met Landon and I was an ass about it because she didn't tell me and she left me after we got into a fight and now we're here." I explain to her, she looks hurt at first then the looks vanishes into a look of understanding.

"Thank you for telling me the truth and not lying to me." She nods in understanding. We go back to here house and go up to her room and talk about random things till my phone goes off again.

'She had two boys, Axel Greyson Blackmoon, and Hayden Jacob Blackmoon but sadly Hayden didn't make it. She also had one girl, Cara Jade Blackmoon she looks so much like her mother, Axel looks like Aria also but also looks like Landon I don't think that they are yours.' 

'I still want a paternity test just to make sure I also found my mate and omega named Maddie. Tell Aria I said congratulations.'

"So what do you wanna do until we can talk to Landon about you coming home with me?"

"I don't know you can stay here with me my parents are never here they stay at the Hospital at all times so it will only be us two." She tells me and I smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I actually updated on time. Also there are only going to be a few more chapter in this book before Aria's story ends, and Cara's begins. I know a few of you (Love2read4ever2) wanted Jake to have a second chance mate and here you go also thanks for constantly voting and commenting on this story. Also I want to thank Rockea101 for editing this chapter. So please

Vote

Comment

  Follow

Wolf🐾🐾