Noah's POV (22)

"Mom, dad, brothers whom I love dearly meet Landon my second chance mate." Aria says as a rouge steps out from the trees followed by four others. Jayden and I both growl and grab Aria and pull her behind us. "Boys let me go he won't hurt me, and I'm not throwing away my shot (where is my Hamiltrash at) of having a second chance mate. Besides it's not like I can get rid of him anyways." She says.
"Why can't you get rid of him." Dad asks.
"The same reason I still have to socialize with Hunter." She replies to dad.
"YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT TO THIS LOW LIFE REALLY!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!!!" Jayden turns and yells at her she whimpers in fear. I slap him out side the head.
'Dumbass why would you yell at her like that remember the whole rouge incident 6 years ago you know screaming will scare her." I tell him as calmly as possible through mind link. He looks guilty. He turns to her but she takes the moment that we loosen are grub to her advantage and slips out of are grasp, and runs over to the rouge.
"Anyways Aria I would like you to meet my brother Simon, my beta Thomas, my third Rico and my father John. Boys I would like you to meet my mate Aria and her pups Jillian, Ashlynn, and Ezra." The rouge said. "I will explain about the pups later." He says noticing the weird looks he was getting. Aria leans more into him.
"Mom dad brothers you guys except Landon as my mate?" She asks nervously looking at each one of us.
"No I will not let my daughter be with a rouge." Our father growls.
"My only daughter shouldn't be near one of those things let alone mated to one." Our mother states.
"Hell to the no I won't except my baby sister to be mated to a fucking rouge!" All most screams at her. I walk over to her and pull her in my embrace.
"If he make you happy I will except him as you mate. Your my baby sister, and if he hurts you he will regret it." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Thank you Noah, for understanding. And for you Alpha Jayden, Mitchell, Denise. You are no longer related to me. I'll just head back to your pack house get mine and my pups stuff and leave. She states she turns to Zay. "Are you going to stay here or come with me it's up to you I just want my best friend with me."
"Of course I'll go with your my best friend. " I see Landon nod in agreement.
" Jillian, Ashlynn, Ezra come here." Our parents try to stop them but end up getting bit by Jillian. "Landon can you watch them while I go get our stuff with Zay it'll take 20 minutes at most."
"Of course babe." He says and pecks her in the lips. She takes off with Zay back to the house.
"What an ungrateful brat. We gave her anything she wanted and this is how she treats us." My mom says and I growl.
"If it weren't for the fact I am alpha and me and Jayden will share a mate I would be going with her so be thankful that I can't.  What would you do if Jayden's and my mate was a rouge." I say this and take off after my sister. I get to the house and run up the stairs till I get to her room. "Sis do you really have to go?"
"Yes Noah I really do. I can't be somewhere where I'm not wanted. Sure you want me here but your the only one. I can't bring pups into a life where they're unwanted." She says in tears. "I'll come see you every so often, but promise me one thing. If I die you'll let my pups into this pack and if Landon wants to you'll let him join too."
"I promise baby sis I love you." She zips up her last suitcase.
"I love you too big bro." I grab two of her suitcases, while she grab Ashlynn's, Jillian's and Ezra's and Zay grabs the other two. We walk back to where our family is still standing. "I'm ready to go. Guys go say goodbye to grandma and grandpa and your uncles." The pups come over to me first.
"Bye Uncle Noah we'll miss you love you." Jillian states speaking for both of her siblings.
"Bye babies love you too." They wave to everyone else and walk back over to their mom. Landon and his men pick up the suitcases while Aria and Zay pick up the kids. Aria turns around and waves goodbye before taking off into the woods.
"Well their go our only sister your only daughter I hope your happy with yourselves." I say then turn and walk back to the house.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry it's been a little bit sense I've updated but I've had a concussion and my phone was stolen but I'm back. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I NEED BABY NAMES!!!!! So please comment them.
If you enjoyed please

Vote
Comment
Follow

Wolf🐾🐾