Landon's POV (19)

Pic above is Landon. This is during the attack in Landon's POV.
-------------------------------------------------
My pack is attacking the Red Moon pack (sorry I don't know if I named Aria's birth pack) one of the strongest in the world. I am walking away from the fight to check for anyone who is trying to run when I get a mind link from my beta.
"Alpha one wolf took off and is heading towards you." I thank him and wait. Finally a female  comes running through and stops when she sees me. Mate we say at the same time.
"Shit!" That word came out of her mouth and I growled under my breath.

"Mate whats your name?" I ask her while looking at the pups behind her.

"Aria whats yours and what position are you in the rouge pack?"

"My name is Landon I am their alpha."

"Do you even want a mate?"

"Yes I do." I say looking her right in the eyes

"Call off your wolves and I will tell you about myself." I nod then mind link all of them.
"Retreat now don't ask questions." I send through the link. I get a lot of ok alphas in reply.

"Ok so tell me about yourself."

"My full name is Aria Manchester I am 20 I have 2 older brothers and I am the alpha's daghter." So an alpha pup interesting.

"Wait you only have two sibilings?" She nods "who are the pups with you?"

"Umm... There is something you need to know about. I had another mate an alpha. These are my pups with him. This is Jillian, Ashlynn, and Ezra, I rejected him after he cheated on me while I was pregnant at 16." I get angry and take a step forward to grab her in my arms, but she growls at me. " Let me finish. After I rejected him I ended up mating and getting engaged to the Prince and had a miscarriage with his pup when the triples were one.  Last night we got into a fight and I came back here to my brothers pack."
"I don't like the fact you had another males pups but I can deal with it. Also you look familiar where you at a club by the palace a few days ago?" I ask her, she looks so familiar. 

"Ya I was with my friend Alex."

"Aria where are you?" I hear some male yell.

"Go meet me at the north boarder tonight at midnight. Now go before they see you." She tells me and I nod and walk a little ways a way and hear he talk to the triplets. "Now your three don't say anything to anyone about this ok. This is a secret no one can know." I watch her to make sure she is safe. "I'm over here Zay." She calls to him and I hear him running towards her. She runs to meet him and jump into his embrace

"I missed you Cupcake."

"I missed you to." She says and it causes me to growl. "Lets head back can you carry Ezra for me?"

"Of course Cupcake." He says then they start to walk back to where I'm assuming the pack house is.
"My mate mine" My wolf Layton growls in my mind.
"I know tonight we see her again and it's already 8:00 at night so we don't have to wait long." He huffs annoyed but calms down and I head towards the north boarder of this packs territory should be. I climb up in to a tree and set an alarm for 11:50 on my phone so I will wake up and slowly start to fall asleep.
----------------------------------------
I'm alive I just haven't had time or any ideas for this chapter but decided to do it in Landon's POV. But if you enjoyed please

Like

Comment

Follow

Wolf🐾🐾