3.Right in the middle of it

Taylor's POV

I woke up quite late the next morning, only to find that Mellie wasn’t home yet. Had she been with Bill all night? I got worried for her and even more worried when I thought of Hirato.

I put on a pair of jeans and a black tank top and let my hair down as I put on some light make up. I took my own unfixed car and drove down to Hirato’s big garage where all the people in his gang hanged out. I was greeted with big smiles and hugs as I arrived.

"Taylor nice to see you again!" Keiko said as Ichiro, Izumi and Muzo said hello to me. Ichiro, Izumi and Muzo who were all guys started to play around with a small ball around all the cars as Keiko and I took seating at some chairs.

"Has Hirato left yet?" I asked as Keiko nodded sadly.

"He didn’t even want to bring anyone" he said he didn’t want the rest of us in danger, she explained. I looked in her eyes and saw something flair.

"You like him don’t you?" I said and smiled soft to her.

She looked at me in shock and surprise.

"Please don’t tell the guys they will tease the life out of me' she said desperately as I chuckled.

"You don’t have to worry, it will be unspoken words" I smiled.

"So for how long?" I said intrigued. She blushed a bit and fidgeted with her purple hair.

"Since we met actually, he just blew me away you know" she said and made a loving sigh while I laughed.

"Yeah he kind of does that" I said and laughed even more. We talked for hours and we were getting more and more worried about Hirato until we got a terrifying text. Keiko opened her cellphone.

“help… "  -hirato

We panicked as Ichiro, Izumi and Muzo were out so we jumped into Keiko’s car. Hirato needed help as we speeded through the dark night.

"What if something bad has happened!" Keiko said upset.

I tried to calm her down as we hurried. Not many minutes later we pulled up to an old and empty layer house right in the edge of Tokyo.

Just as we turned inside where there was light shining we were shocked by the image before us. On one side with cars behind them stood a big bunch of guys in dark clothes with guns in their hands. On the other side to my shock stood Tom and his guys with their cars lined up behind them as well. And in the middle to the side, stood Hirato on his knees, gasping for air.

Keiko stopped the car and even without thinking I flew out of it and ran over to Hirato.

"Who the fuck are you!" A voice screamed in Japanese but i totally ignored it, only having eyes for my friend. 

I hugged Hirato but let him go as he coughed.

In the corner of my eye I saw that he was shot in the side.

"Taylor!" A voice yelled harshly.

"Who the fuck is SHE!" The same voice like before screamed. I stood up, realizing where I was. Among crazy Japanese mafia and Tom’s criminal gang and a whole lot of guns.