38. Dark times

As some of you know, this is actually the last chapter!!! It's sad in a way but if you guys want me to post the sequel to this story i would be more than glad to share it with you! 

I promise you that i will post the epilogue here in a few days to rate and tell me all your opinions!! 

-------------------------------------

Taylor's POV 

I sat in the taxi, really fidgeting. I couldn’t concentrate at all and my mind was spinning with thoughts.

Was doing this wrong?

How could Tom just stand me up like that?

Did I dare to go through this?

I placed the palm of my hand against my forehead and tried to rinse out the net of thoughts. I was angry with Tom, I had a right to do whatever I wanted to.

"Okay miss, here we are" The taxi-driver  he stopped the car and glanced back at me.

I scrambled some money from my bag and handed it to him as a man from the valley parking opened the door for me. I climbed out from the car and looked at the club in front of me. I took a deep breath before entering.

The club was big and the music was pumping like crazy. This was definitely the place to be if you wanted to go partying.

But the thing was I was completely not in the mood for a crowded club. I had set my mind so strongly that I was going to spend this night with Tom, just spending some time with him since I hadn’t gotten the chance to this past time.

I did what Evelyn had told me to do and walked up to the long, green-glowing bar, which people were standing at, drinking, talking and laughing as I leaned over and ordered a martini. She said for me to wait at the bar and just hang out for a bit so that’s what I did.

"You must be Taylor" A voice rustled behind me as I swiftly turned around and was met by a pair of light grey-ish eyes and a big smile.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked as I shook his offering hand. 

"It’s Blake" he said with a cute smile as I nodded.

"You were directed here by Evelyn, right?" I asked with a chuckle as he nodded a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, she is actually one of my oldest friends and apparently she wanted me to meet you like crazy" he laughed.

I really liked his laugh, it was very manly but heartwarming and extremely catching on.

"Well here I am" I said as my Martini arrived.

I turned and grabbed it between my fingers as I started reaching for some money to give to the bartender who was waiting for me to pay, but Blake stepped in. He asked for a scotch on the rocks as he paid for it and my drink as well.

"What a gentleman, thank you" I said and gave him a shy smile, which he returned with a proud grin.

"So how do you know Evelyn?" He asked and leaned back against the bar table.