39. The unthinkable - Epilogue

Here it is! The epilogue! I really hope you like it cause i worked hard on it!

Thank you soooo much by the way guys!!! :D I have been getting a lot of personal messages as well as messages on the previous chapter! I was so happy when i saw that you like the story so much that you want it to continue! So im requestion for everybody that wants to read a sequel, please tell me in the comment section below! 

Love to all of you!!

_____________

Tom’s POV

“It’s Taylor, it’s Taylor”

I tried to force the thought into my head like I did every time I had to do this. I was picturing her soft thick hair through my fingers, her soft lips that tasted sweet, her intoxicating fragrance and her smooth skin.

I was mentally forcing myself to picture Taylor to be able to kiss Evelyn.

But thank god I had a plan to end this tonight. I felt Evelyn wanting to deepen the kiss but I refused to. I pulled back and she gave me a grumpy face.

"What’s wrong with you tonight?" She asked and took her drink and sipped from it.

"Nothing" I mumbled and looked at the other way.

My mind was drawing a mental picture how Taylor and I were sitting at the kitchen table, eating some food, laughing together and I could just sit and look at her, trying to grasp how beautiful she was. When she was happy I was happy.

That was why I did this. I was enduring this with Evelyn so I could keep Taylor safe.

"Tom why are you acting so weird?" She continued to nag as I rolled my eyes. I needed to just bear through this one last night and it all would be over.

"Nothing, I’m just thinking" I mumbled as she eyed me.

I glanced at her, as I felt really uncomfortable.

"Can you stop looking at me?" I growled as she tightened her jaw and tried to force-cuddle with me, completely ignoring my request.

"Evelyn please, I’m not in the mood" I said but she ignored me yet again so I pushed her off me. She gave me a harsh look as I sighed.

"I know why you are totally weird" she stated. 

"Oh and why is that? I asked annoyed as she eyed me.

The next thing she said made my whole body freeze.

"I know who Taylor is" she said. I stared at her, my mind completely confused and horror started to fill my thoughts.

"T-Taylor who?" I asked, my voice cracking as a smug grin grew on her face.