8.Expectation

Tom’s POV

I was speeding on the freeway with Bill and Georg close behind me as I was beginning to see Gustav’s car. He had 4 cars behind him as he pushed on the pedal. I made my move as the three of us came up behind the four cars that belonged to the Asuka’s.

Eventually we caught up with them and succeeded with making them pull over at the end of a curve. Gustav turned his car around as we all parked with speed as we jumped out of our cars as the Asuka guys just plain walked out of theirs. I became suspicious as Gustav joined us and we came up to them looking nervous at us.

"Tell me one good reason not to kill you right here" I said cold and harsh as they looked scared at each other, success.

But suddenly, one of them started to chuckle. I felt the anger in me taking over as I pulled out my gun and pointed it to the guy who was laughing.

"Why the fuck are you laughing!?" I roared at him as he took a few steps forward, grinning at me.

"Well I guess we over estimated you Tom" he said as the other 3 started to grin as well. This was making me confused. 

"What the hell do you mean?" Bill growled.

"Let’s just say this, we got you out of your place and someone is there to pay a visit" he grinned and I felt more confused than ever.

I shot a glance over at Gustav, Georg and Bill. Suddenly Bill’s face turned from as much confused as mine to panic.

Then it hit me, Taylor.

Taylor’s POV

"Get your hands off me!" I said as a big Japanese guy smirked and let his hands slip a bit to close to my butt as he shoved me inside an office room. I growled to myself as I noticed I wasn’t alone in the dark room.

"I hope Mato wasn’t all to hard on you" Hiroshi said low and showed himself, sitting on the couch with a grin plastered on his face.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" I said harsh and massaged my aching arms. It hurt so bad but I would never show weakness in front of him.  

"Come here" he said and stood up, raffling in some kind of drawer. I hesitated but saw the gun he had in his pocket and slowly walked nearer. He turned to me with some sort of bandage in his hands as he looked at me.

"Please sit down" he said and gave me a smile. I took a seat as he sat close next to me, gently and softly pulling my aching arm to him. If he hadn’t been kidnapping me I would actually think he looked nice and was somewhat of a sweet person.

"What are you doing?" I said doubtfully as he put the cooling bandage on my arm. I didn’t want to admit it, but it felt nice.

"There we are, all better!" He said and smiled big to me as he walked over to the minibar and helped himself with a whisky.

"What do you want from me?" I asked a bit softer and looked at him as he took a zip from the expensive whiskey in a glass. Hiroshi gave me a smirk as he walked up to me, gently stroking my cheek as I tried to turn away.

"Well Tom Kaulitz is my biggest rival and until now I haven’t had a chance to lure him out, but when I saw you, I finally got my chance to kill him" he said with a grin and gave me a kiss on the corner of my lips as I tried to turn away but he held my head firmly in a grasp around my chin. 

He chuckled low and licked his lips as he let me go.

"I can see why you attract him" he said in a sleezy voiceas I spit on the floor.