21.Drinks

Tom's POV

We ate the dinner in many laughs as Mellie and Taylor couldn’t stop making funny jokes and act really crazy. But eventually everybody got tired and we decided to go to bed. However Taylor was still going strong as I noted how giggly she was when she had got too much to drink. She ran like a child up the stairs and I followed her with a smile. She was so cute.

"Tom you are too slow for me!" She laughed and dragged out the "slow" as I just shook my head at her with a grin and closed the door behind me. She jumped up on the bed and started swaying her hair and I just laughed at her.

"Aren’t you tired yet?" I smirked and kicked off my shoes.

'Nope" she said with a grin as she jumped down from the bed and walked up to me, instantly sliding her hands up my shirt. I shivered as her warm hands met my exposed stomach and she giggled at my reaction as she started to rub them up and down softly.

"You’re warm" she said and smiled. I chuckled slightly at her drunken self as she started to pull at my t-shirt. I let her do whatever she wanted this time and that wasn’t usual as I helped her pull off my t-shirt. She giggled again and re-attached her hands on my chest. I felt it tugging in the corner of my lips as she did that, and I grabbed a hold of her legs, picking her up bridal style. 

"What are you doing?" She giggled and put her arms around my neck.

"I’m holding you up" I chuckled as she giggled and kissed my cheek with a light touch. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the warm feeling that was spreading in me as she did that. This was something that triggered me with Taylor, she was hard to figure out, unpredictable for me.

"I can see that driver" she whispered and I grinned before I walked up to the bed and plopped her down on it. She gave up a small shriek as she fell down and I laughed.

"Hey!" She called with a shocked face and I just crawled up in the bed, lying down on the covers with my jeans still on and pulled her close to me.

"Do you really want to go to sleep noooow?" She said annoyed and I just nodded with my eyes closed.

"God Tom you can be so boring!" She said in a giggling but drunk tone and tried to shift in my arms. Suddenly I felt her trailing her lips down my neck, along my shoulder and collarbone. I pursed my lips together, feeling a strong urge.

"Taylor..." I tried, but she shushed me with a smirk against my skin. I let her have her fun for a while, it wasn’t like I didn’t enjoy it. For a hard but oh so pleasurable couple of minutes, she eventually got tired and I had to take calming breaths as she wiggled herself to my chest, curling her head to me as she fell asleep. After a while of self-control I did as well.

Taylor’s POV

It was like someone was slamming my head with a hammer as I rolled around, extremely hung-over from last night. After the guys didn’t show for about an hour Mellie suggested we should have some fun of our own and she brought out the margaritas and the vodka. I slowly sat up in the empty bed as I put my hand on my aching head. I groaned low to myself and looked around the dark room. The feeling of just staying inside was very luring but my throat could have been a cactus as dry as it was.

I crawled out of bed, realizing I still had on my jeans and my bra and nothing else. I chuckled low at my own weirdness as I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower to wake up a bit as I put on new clothes.

With shaky legs I managed to walk downstairs as I was immediately greeted by loud voices.

"The princess is finally awaken!" Bill’s voice chuckled as I just flipped him the finger as I looked over to where he was seated in the sofa by his laptop with a huge grin plastered on his face. Tom was standing, leaning to his car that had it’s hood open with a light smirk on his face. By the looks of his dirty t-shirt he was probably fiddling around with the engine. And last but not least, Georg sat on a bar-stool with a big magazine in his hand, grinning to himself.

"I am so hung-over!" I groaned and fell down in the sofa next to Bill, leaning my head on his shoulder. He chuckled at me and patted me soft on my head.

"Yeah we kind of understood that" Georg muffled to himself across the room. I gave him a threatening glare as he just grinned to me.

"Where’s Mellie?" I asked and looked around a little.

"She’s still sleeping" she was kind of drunker than you, Bill chuckled as I frowned a little.

"You know I have a good cure for that" Tom said, wiping his hands off an old handkerchief as he smiled at me.

"Oh please, give me anything" I giggled as he gave me a smirk as he went inside his private room where he had his old audi car. I stood up from the sofa as I got a chuckle from Bill.

"Have fun!" He simply said. I gave him a face before I walked after Tom.

He lit up the room and threw the towel away as he walked up to a small cabinet. I closed the door behind me and placed myself on a chair. In silence he pulled out two glasses and poured up some orange juice and some other vitamine juices. I smiled a little to myself as I watched him. He was very light-touched when it came to concentration. After a minute or two he gave me a glass with a dark orange color.

"Here, zip on this for a while" he said and drank from his own. I gave the glass a questioning glance and he just laughed at me.

"Trust me, zip and you’ll feel better" he said and sat down on the chair in front of me.

"I don’t trust you" I said mischievous as he just chuckled. I put the glass to my lips and drank, it was very fruity and it was kind of sour but it had a sweet aftertaste.

"Feel any better?" Tom smirked at me and I actually did. The strong sourness made me wake up more and the sweetness made my headache decrease.

"Yeah I do" I smiled soft as he looked really satisfied. He put the glass away and suddenly grabbed a hold of my stool next to my thighs and pulled it towards him. I gave him a suspicious eye as he just smirked. Tom put his finger under my chin, lightly tipping it up as he placed his lips on mine very gentle, taking me kind of off guard. I couldn’t help but to smile a little as our lips molded with each other. I pulled away for air as he chuckled at me.

"That is a well-known cure of mine as well" he grinned and I just rolled my eyes at him.