13.Morning

"How does it feel?" Tom suddenly asked as I was dragged out of my mind and I shot his grinning face a look. 

"Not particularly special" I lied and slowed down the speed a bit as he chuckled.
"You like the car don’t you" he said in a slower but with a strong tone of arrogance as I couldn’t help myself.
"Fine, I love it" I groaned as he chuckled a little bit. I made a turn and pulled up by the huge garage door as I drove inside in the dark garage where it was lit up a little bit of everywhere with the soft light from the city outside. I stopped the car and walked out and around the car as Tom stepped out, still making painful sounds.

I bit my lip slightly, feeling kind of sorry for him but I quickly remembered how he was so close to hitting me in the face and I shrugged away my sympathy for him as I pulled his arm around my shoulders again. He used my help as I took him upstairs to his room. All I can say is, it’s not easy helping a really big guy in heals.

Tom still made sounds but I put him down on his bead and he leaned down, sighing deep. I decided to take off my heals, that were making my feet hurt. I bent down and started to take them off, as I felt kind of watched. In the corner of my eye I saw how Tom leaned up from the bed, looking at me.
"Playing Sexy for me huh?" he suddenly smirked and I shot up, blushing.
"No, I’m not!" I said firmly as he smirked even more.
"Go ahead" he said and waved a little with his hands as he leaned back on his arms. I clenched my jaw at that. Even though I wanted to walk up to him and slap his smirking face I did need, and wanted to take off my hurting heals. I unlocked the ribbons that was around my ankles and kicked the shoes off as I looked back up at him. He was lightly chewing on his lip ring as he watched me behind his glasses that he still had on.

"Are you a freaking foot fetish or something?" I said stubbornly back as I put my hands on my hips. He chuckled and grinned.
"No, but you look nice" he said and smirked as he suddenly winced again. I watched as the blood on his shirt spread out a bit more as I quickly came up beside him.

"I think you’re wound is kind of re opened" I said as he growled at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him threat fully.
"Take off your shirt" I demanded as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I sighed.
"Just take it off" I said irritated as he took a hold of his red shirt and tried to pull it off without much luck. I sighed and helped him slip out of it as he took a hold of his white t-shirt and slowly pulled it over his head. I had to hold my breath as I saw every muscle in his upper body moving as he then threw the t-shirt away and lied down again on the bed with a groan.  I bit my own tongue inside my mouth not to drool over his amazingly fit upper body. Under his baggy clothes he had a hell of a lot muscles!

 I looked at his wound and tried to concentrate on it as I sat down on the bed to his side as I put the little first aid kit next to me. I took a piece of soft cotton and cleaned around the bleeding sore as I heard him wince and I put on some cooling crème.
"I don’t think you should be drinking alcohol until this has healed correctly" I said as I made a thankful breath that he hadn’t ripped up the stitches so that I would have to do them again, they had just stretched out a little bit but if he calmed down for a couple of hours they would return.
"I don’t give a fuck" he said nonchalant and I looked at him infuriated
"I will not stitch you up again!" I said angry as he gave me a face. I walked up from the bed to put the things back.
"Asshole" I mumbled to myself as I put the aid kit away.

I turned around and watched him as he dragged himself higher up in the bed as he lied on his back and took off his sunglasses.
"What, no thank you?" I said sarcastic and stood with crossed arms over my chest.
He twisted his head up and looked at me before he pursed his lips.
"Come here" he suddenly said in his icy voice. I knew that if I wouldn’t obey he wouldn’t be especially happy so I sighed and walked closer up next to the bed. He suddenly pulled my wrist and pinned me down in the bed with him on top of me as I pulled for my breath.
"You know I get kind of tired, you bitching about everything I ask you for" he said and just looked at me as he was hovering over my body with his own half naked. I felt my heart thumping against my chest as I felt nervous and felt the hair on my neck rise. My own body was being warmed up with the heat of his, lightly brushing my chest. Tom’s breath was on my face as he examined me with his brown eyes.
"Mitsuko and the others never bitch against me" he said obvious as I took a hold of the sheet under my hands and gulped. A grin was plastered on his face as he brushed his lips against my cheek, down to my neck as he started to make trails of soft kisses. My heart started to bang louder and harder against my chest as I closed my eyes. I was petrified of him in this situation, if he had a strong will, which he always had, I could be in real trouble. And yet, his kisses was so soft, so mesmerizing I felt my body tensing up and I couldn’t help but to let a moan slip from my lips.