11.Clubbing

Taylor's POV

The night lingered on as I was sitting in the garage, talking a little bit to Gustav. Believe it or not, he asked me for help with his car breaks.

"Yeah you take that little blue wire and put it in here" I showed him as he did what I said.

"Ohh I always thought it was the yellow wire!" He said and I chuckled as he fiddled some more with the wires as I was just watching him.

"OMG Taylor!" Mellie suddenly cheered as she ran up to me.

"What is it crazy person?" I asked laughing at her ecstatic face.

"We are going out tonight!" She said and jumped with a big smile on her face.

"Going out?" I asked hesitant. I hadn’t been aloud for Tom to go somewhere else from the “layer”.

"Yeah we’re going to this amazing club so come on!" She chuckled and pulled my arm.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I let her drag me to Bill’s room, which was hers as well now. As we walked in I noticed how much different it was than Tom’s room.

It was a bit smaller and had bright red walls with posters on them. And instead of a master bed like Tom had, Bill had a smaller and more ordinary bed but with really nice covers. And then of course, the regular couch and big screen TV.

"We are going to get dressed!" She giggled and pulled out practically all of her clothes from the wardrobe. I took a look at all her clothes. They were much more, sluttier since she had lived here.

"You want me to dress in this?" I gave her an unsure look as she examined my clothes. I had on a pair of ripped blue jeans and a black tank top, kind of ordinary. She looked at me with an obvious face.

"Whaat?!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest and gave her a grumpy face.

"Come on precious, I’ll make you hot!" She laughed and pulled me up as she dug into the pile of clothes.

Tom’s POV

"Tom do you think I can wear this?" Bill asked and looked at himself in the glass of his car. I took a look at him as he was wearing a pair of tight fitting black jeans, boots, a grey t-shirt and a black vest with a lot of jewelry and sunglasses.

"You mean the outfit?" I teased as he gave me a grumpy look.

"Ass" he chuckled as he fixed his hair a bit. I walked up to my own car and decided just to take a last look at myself. I was wearing a pair of light jeans, red sneakers, white t-shirt and a red-checkered shirt along with a pair of big glasses.

"Tom?" Bill suddenly said as I gave him a look.

"Was?" I asked as he nodded back behind me. I turned around and saw Mellie and Taylor coming out from Bill’s room. They both were looking… hot.

I saw in the corner of my eye how Bill was completely astonished by Mellie and I couldn’t deny she looked good. She had on a low cut black dress which were both tight and short, and with that some kind of killer heals.

She had her hair in a tight pony-tail and a lot of make up on her face and around her eyes but it suited her as she smiled big towards Bill. I chuckled low as his face looked completely concentrated.