33.Finding out a secret

"Well you’ll have to tell me all about it! She beamed and leaned forward against me. I almost felt my throat starting choking up" as she seemed so interested.

________

"Taylor"  A voice said as I turned my head and saw Hirato looking at me. My face beamed as I immediately flew up from my chair and nearly jumped on him, pulling him into the tightest hug I could offer.

"Hirato, I’ve missed you" I mumbled into his ear as he hugged me tightly.

"I’ve missed you too Tay" he chuckled and I felt my mood shooting up by a thousand. I let him go a little so I could look at his handsome face.

"Have you always been this good looking?" I joked as he laughed.

"Always but apparently you haven’t noticed" he said and gave me a small pout. I giggled and felt someone staring into the back of my head. I turned around and saw Evelyn giving me a questioning look.

"Oh, Evelyn this is Hirato. Hirato, this is Evelyn" I said and introduced them. Hirato’s face suddenly turned to a slightly hostile and aware as he nodded towards her. Evelyn gave a small wave as an almost intimidating grin. 

"Hello Hirato" she said in a pitchy voice as Hirato forced a smile.

"Uhm Taylor can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, turning his eyes to mine.

"Yeah sure. Evelyn I’ll be back in a sec" I said as she nodded.

"Sure. Nice meeting you Hirato" she smiled before whirling her attention to her cellphone.

Hirato took my hand and started dragging me away. I obliged and followed after him as I felt a soft shade of pink showing on my cheeks. Hirato held my hand in a strong but yet caring grasp. I knew we had been more intimate than just holding hands but he cared so much for me it was hard not to blush when he did an intimate thing like holding hands.

We walked away for a few meters and rounded a corner as Hirato stopped.

"Taylor what are you doing with her?" He asked sternly as he looked at me harshly and let go of my hand. A bit surprised I felt myself lost for words.

"Uhm... I …ehh" I stuttered as he started to get frustrated. He pulled his fingers through his hair and gave me an obvious look.

"You don’t know who she is, don’t you?" He asked, his voice softer but slightly degrading. I gave him a blank look.

"Of course I do, She is Evelyn" I said obvious as he just looked at me kind of surprised. It didn’t take long though until his lips cracked in a small smile and he started chuckling.

"Taylor, you can be so absent sometimes" he said and smiled softly. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well what can I say, that’s who I am" I grinned. He chuckled again and looked around himself before pulling me a little bit closer.

"But seriously, why are you hanging out with Evelyn Mariko?" He asked and gave me a worried face.

"I just met her and she seamed nice. We started talking and we have become friends" I said with an obvious tone. I mean what did he think she was, a serial killer or something?

"Taylor, she isn’t a very nice person, he said giving me a frown.

"Well I can hardly say that it’s her fault. I mean, yes she is kind of spoiled and has a bitchy attitude, and I mean the way she talks to people sometimes, let me tell you..." I trailed as Hirato cut me off.

"She is dangerous Taylor. Don’t you know she is the daughter of Japans most feared Mafia head leader?" He asked and tilted his head. I gave him a surprised face in return.