23. Crash and burn

Oh i totally forgot to upload! I started school last week so i have been a little bit busy! Sorry guys! 

You are more than welcome to send me messages! Hugs!

__________________

The car quickly pulled up by the front and I threw open the door and slammed it behind me.
"Taylor what happened" Mick asked me in a soft voice as I looked at him with red-puffed eyes before I buried my face in my hands. I just sniffled as I felt him lightly touching my cheek and taking a sharp breath.  

"I’m getting you out of here" he said rapidly with a strong voice and leaned back, changed gear and started to drive away. I didn’t care where we were going, I just wanted away, away from that asshole called Tom Kaulitz. I thought he had a heart somewhere under that hard surface but of course I had been wrong. We drove for a minute or two in silence before Mick sighed deep.

"Taylor you need to tell me why you’re so upset" he said in a torn voice. I sniffled a little.

"I can’t" I mumbled and looked down at my hands. I heard Mick taking in a breath to speak but he stopped and looked in the rearview-window.

"What is it?" I asked and sniffled again. Mick started to look a bit worried as his eyes darted between the road ahead and the rearview-window.

"There’s a black car pulling up very quickly behind us" he said in a low tone.

I felt my blood starting to freeze as I turned around in the seat and looked on the road behind us. Tom’s car was speeding up closely behind us. Mick’s BMW had no chance against Tom’s car. It was a matter of minutes before he would have pulled us over.

"Taylor tell me what’s going on!" Mick said stressed and turned to look behind him, a very stupid thing to do.

Tom’s POV

I drove the best that I could on the way, closing in to Mick’s car.

How could I be so stupid! I didn’t even know why I talked up the first girl that was in my presence after seeing Taylor kissing that Mick guy. I was such an idiot!

I needed to get to her but I didn’t make it in time until I saw her jumping inside the BMW.

I shifted the gear, closing in on the empty road, until I saw the dark blue car in front of me, taking in too much speed at the curve. I had no time to react as the car in front of me, slid across the road , taking a hit on the fence, rolling over it and continue spinning.

As in a reflex I pulled the wheel to make a police-turn but there was no time for me either with the speed I was coming in on. I steadied myself the last second before my car slammed against the iron fence, twirling up in the sky. I remember screaming before I slammed down on the side on the hard ground, everything turning pitch-black. 

I woke, my hearing muffled by a ringing sound as I took in my surrounding. I was lying on the ground in my car, well not the ground but on the window. It had turned dark outside but I could still see the road with the lights. I tried to shift in my uncomfortable position as the pain shot through me. I glanced down at my leg and saw it had been pierced by a big piece of glass. I groaned and reached to pull it out but on second thoughts, it could’ve cut off some artery.

Suddenly I looked up to see my brother stopping his car above on the road with a screech. Even if I was hurt, my lips curved up into a smile. I did the best I could to get out of the car but not a minute later I felt someone’s arms helping me out as I groaned in pain.