4.Unexpected happenings

Taylor's POV

I woke up in the bed feeling really rested as I nuzzled my face deeper into the cover.

It was so soft and warm that I wanted to stay there forever. But then again, my pillow and my cover wasn’t this soft. I slowly tried to open my eyes and wake up more as I didn’t recognize the room around me. I sat up quickly and noticed that this wasn’t my room at all.

I was wearing a big oversize t-shirt and only my underwear and bra as I pulled the cover around me tighter. The room had dark blue walls and were quite big as there was a table and a sofa in one corner and a massive tv in the other. And there were also big windows that were covered with black curtains.

I looked down and saw that I was lying in a massive gorgeous bed, which made me feel worried.

Where was I?

Suddenly the door opened and to my joy, Mellie came in.

"Taylor! Oh I am so happy to see you are okay!" She yelled and ran up to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Mellie? Where am I, and what are you doing here?" I asked confused but I had never been more happy to see her. She backed and looked at me with a small but guilty smile.

"Well you are at the Kaulitz place and well... I’m Bill’s new bumper" she said and tried to look confident and I felt the rage inside of me.

"What the hell Mellie!" I screamed as she backed off a little.

"I’m sorry I didn’t tell you" she tried in a weak voice as I rushed out off the bed, shaking her.

"Mellie, this isn’t just something that you can walk away from! It’s dangerous and you are doing this because of a flirt?!" I yelled at her, outraged. She just sat down on the bed, looking down the floor.

"I don’t care if it’s dangerous! I will do it for Bill!" She yelled back.

"You don’t know that criminal!" I said stubbornly. All of the sudden the door opened and the brother Kaulitz stepped in, laughing low until they saw us fighting and they immediately stopped.

"What’s going on here babe?" Bill said as he walked towards Millie who smiled and jumped off the bed and under his arm. I gave her a glare and felt disgusted.

"Nothing, Taylor just woke up" she said and looked at me, as did everybody else.

"Nice outfit" Tom chuckled and looked me up and down as he wiggled his eyebrows and licked his lip ring. I suddenly realized I hadn’t anything on except probably his t-shirt.

"Fuck!" I mumbled and pulled it lower down. Even if it was big it didn’t reach much lower than an inch or two from my hip. Barely covering me in other words.

"We’ll leave you two alone" Bill laughed as he pulled Mellie with him. She gave me an apologetic look before they closed the door behind them.

Tom casually took his seat on the sofa, letting himself spread out all over it as he put on the TV. I mumbled to myself as I tried to look for my clothes as I found them eventually.

"Do you mind?" I asked annoyed as Tom just continued to look at the TV. I groaned and decided to just throw the clothes on quickly.