20. Kitchen fun

I woke up feeling so bruised from all the night events but I didn’t really mind. I was lying tightly wrapped in Tom’s secure arms as he was still sleeping heavily with his head curled up in my neck. I couldn’t help but to admit, it was really angry and rough but the best part, was now the morning after. It was like Tom was all out of anger and built up frustration, as he just seemed like he… needed me. It was a nice feeling of change, like it was only I who needed him usually.

I felt a smile spreading across my face as all of a sudden Tom was brushing his lips against the curve of my neck. We just let silence surround us as I enjoyed the moment. I let my fingers caress his bare upper arm.
This was the Tom I liked, this was my Tom.

I slowly stretched my arm around to his back and let my fingers trail his scar. He didn’t shiver this time but it didn’t matter. Tom just kept brushing his lips against my neck with the small friction from his lip ring against my skin, as I just closed my eyes enjoying the touch.  There was just something that got stuck in my head. Tom had never let anyone except Bill see his scar, and he even freely let me touch it. That was kind of why I wanted to stroke my fingers at it whenever I got the chance. It was like I was stroking his deep buried heart.

But of course, all good things must come to an end, as there was a light knock on the door. We both shot our heads to the door and sighed.
"Come in" Tom said and Georg’s head came peeking in. I smiled to his goofy face as he took a small step inside.
"Ehm we just wanted to check that everything was okay" he said doubtfully and looked at us. I glanced down at Tom who had his eyes closed with his head leaning against his pillow.

I turned back my eyes to Georg and nodded a little.
"Everything’s fine" I said as a small smirk started to show in Georg’s face as he nodded and closed the door behind him.  I curled back down in the bed and to Tom’s warm body. It was comforting and secure as I cuddled my head into his chest.

"That hobbit, always interrupt things" Tom mumbled as I felt him lightly pressing his lips against my jawbone. A smile went across my face as I lightly played with one of his black cornrows while he had his eyes closed.
"I think it’s a habit of his" I giggled as Tom smiled and I placed my head in the curve of his neck. For a while we just laid there in the big fluffy bed in silence, wrapped around each other. But after a while, Tom lightly squeezed me as I groaned. He instantly let me go, as I couldn’t help to laugh a little at his puzzled face.
"I’m kind of sore" I mumbled, as he smirked.
"My bad" he said as he leaned closer and put his lips on mine. I placed my hand on his cheek, feeling a bit tingly at sensing the friction from his lip ring.
"We should get up" I mumbled against his lips, softly molding with mine as he just groaned.
"No" he said teasingly and firmly as I felt him parting my lips with his tongue. My stomach started to flip around as I leaned closer into him, placing my hand on his warm chest. Everything around me disappeared, it became blurry and all my focus was on how Tom’s lips and body felt against mine. But at some point we had to break for air as we let go off each other. We were both breathing heavily as I lightly scraped Tom with my nails on his chest.
"Maybe we should get up" Tom said in a low gasp as he looked at me. I giggled a little, knowing he probably wouldn’t get anything done if we stayed.  

It was later at night as Mellie and I were making some food in the non-used kitchen.
"I still can’t believe why no one never cooks anything here" she said as she happily ran around the kitchen, putting a bunch of stuff into some kind of pot. I was currently putting pepper and salt on the potatoes as we were dancing to the music she had put on.
"Don’t ask me, I am in love with this kitchen" I chuckled and shoved the potatoes inside the oven. Mellie smiled to me as she started to dance more intense and I chuckled. We were really relaxed as we had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours. Bill had really talked against leaving us alone here again, like last time, as the rest of the guys had to go out for business but eventually he agreed. To my guess it was probably money dealing or scaring the shit out of people who were causing trouble. But right now I didn’t care about what kind of bad stuff they were doing, I was having a great time with Mellie.

Tom’s POV

The black paint of my car glistened against the lights that was beaming from the dark night. I shifted the gears casually as I looked over to my right. The seat was empty for a change… it didn’t feel right. A couple of weeks ago, Mitsuko would have sit there, rubbing her hand up and down my leg, giggling like a idiot and I would’ve let her. I sighed to myself. I could be so easy sometimes.

I thought about what Hiroshi had said, had I gone soft? I knew I kind of had but honestly, I was still the most feared man in all of Tokyo, my nickname was known beyond the borders, I could do whatever I wanted so I didn’t care. No one could drive like me and that was only a true fact. As the black night surrounded me and the strong lights from the city, was beaming while I was driving, I thought back at when I was in jail. The days and hours I spent in jail for showing my face at the hospital was a part of the most awful days I’ve ever had.

The uncertainty of not knowing if Taylor had left me for her freedom or even was dead or alive made me sick to my stomach. But I didn’t know why those thoughts bothered me so much. The only thing I knew is that I wanted to know. I wanted to know if she was still breathing and if she had run for her rescue the second she came around the corner in the hospital.

I shifted the gear again, accelerating my speed for a bit of calmness. Bill, Gustav and Georg were a couple of hundred meters behind me. I turned to the lonely street to our place as I quickly drove inside and parked.
I opened the door and stepped out and was immediately greeted by the pounding base from the stereo. I raised an eyebrow surprised as Bill and the others parked as well, their faces the same as mine as they too heard the music.
"What is that music coming from?" Bill asked and walked up beside me as I shrugged my shoulders.
"I think it’s coming from the kitchen" Gustav said and nodded to the closed door towards the kitchen.

I started to walk to the kitchen with the guys closely behind me and I couldn’t believe my eyes as I opened the door. Mellie and Taylor were only in jeans and brah’s as they were dancing around to the loud music that was pumping out from the speakers. On the table was dinner placed up and on the kitchen-sink, a couple of margarita mixes-bottles and glasses were placed.

My mouth dropped open as I saw the both of them, dancing around like crazy, half-naked in our almost never used kitchen.
"Oh…my…god" Bill gasped and I chuckled lightly at the shocked tone of his voice as his eyes were popping out of his head.  
"What the hell are they doing?" Gustav shouted with a laugh to me. I just shrugged my shoulders with a smile as Georg walked up to the stereo and turned the volume down a notch. They both of them swung around as the music was turned down and Mellie’s face turned into a huge grin as she saw Bill.
"BIIIIIIILL!" She screamed in a high-pitched voice as she ran up to him, hugging him around the waist. He looked surprised as all others laughed. I turned my eyes back to Taylor who was smiling big. She suddenly took some kind of speed and ran up to me, throwing herself at me with her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck.

The air got pushed out of my lungs for a second as I stumbled back a little but grabbed her so she wouldn’t fall down on the ground.
"Tom…" she whispered in my ear as she nibbled on my neck. I stumbled again as I felt my knees go weak from her gesture.
"Take it easy there" Gustav grinned as he walked around me and sat down at the table.  I flipped my finger at him.
"Georg why did you turn down the music?!" Mellie whined a bit slurred as she pushed her lips against Bill who laughed a little. Georg chuckled and walked past them and sat down next to Gustav.
"Yeah we were dancing!" Taylor giggled and leaned back a little so she could look me in the face. Both her and Mellie were heavily drunk but it was kind of funny.
"Yeah I saw that, half- naked as well" I smirked as she gave me a puzzled face.
"Oh but you guys don’t mind!" Mellie hystericly laughed as she turned around and wobbled a little back to the table where she sat down.  I looked over at Bill who looked all red and flustered in his face, his girlfriend DID mouth-attack him in jeans and underwear, so I don’t blame him.

"You alright brother?" I teased as he growled low at me before he rushed over to Mellie. I laughed as I felt Taylor starting to try making a hicky on my neck. I had to take a deep breath to control myself.
"Taylor, you’re drunk" I said a bit breathless as she made a groaning sound.
"You’re NO fun!" She giggled a little too much as I dropped her down on the ground. She gave me a mysterious, teasing smirk and I looked at her with a smile.
"Why are you drunk?" I chuckled and nodded toward the margarita mixes.
"Because we got bored out of our minds waiting for you guys to come back!" Mellie laughed as she toyed with Bill’s hand. We all laughed at her as Taylor nodded agreeing.
"Now come on, we’ve made food!" She laughed and grabbed a hold of my belt, pulling me behind after her. Surprised I got dragged along as we too sat down by the table.