18.Morning after

I woke up a couple of hours later, still crawled up against Tom as he was breathing deep. I smiled a little looking at his face. To be honest I loved to look at him when he slept, it was almost the only time he really looked calm and without a problem in the world. He was beautiful.

Suddenly the door flew open and Bill and Georg came bursting in. I flinched, almost dropping the cover I had wrapped around me as Tom jumped up in the bed, instantly pulling himself and me up.

"TOM!" They yelled and instantly stopped when they saw us in bed. Tom pulled me close to him as he groaned.

"Bill… Gustav!" I said shocked and looked at them big eyed.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" Tom spat out at them and even though it was tension in the room, I couldn’t help but to feel warm as Tom held his arm around me protectively. The feeling of being safe struck me.

Bill and Gustav stopped in their movements as their eyes wondered over Tom and me in the bed.

"Uhm, we were"Gustav started but trailed off as he looked at the clothes that were lying across the floor, including my towel.

"Was?!" Tom growled again as both Bill and Gustav flinched.

"Actually we wanted to tell you that were out of coffee" Bill mumbled and let his eyes gaze over us again.

"Are you fucking serious?" Tom groaned as I couldn’t help a giggle to slip from my lips.

"Were you guys…?" Bill said, gesturing between Tom and I and the clothes on the floor. I stopped giggling and blushed like crazy.

"Bill!" I groaned and gave him an irritated look. Tom tensed up a bit before he smirked. He leaned down and kissed my neck slow and softly, making me shiver.

"What do you think Bill?"  He smirked even bigger as he looked back up at his brother and mafia friend.

"That was a surprise" Gustav chuckled as Tom gave him a questioning look and he quiet down. I giggled a little bit and then I saw Bill’s face go from a smirk to a disgusted face.

"Then it means you’re naked, under there" he said and waved his hand to us. I blushed deeply and pulled the cover tighter around me as Tom chuckled.

"Sorry to disappoint you Bill for not having the cover thrown away but you guys should get out before we get it on like rabbits" Tom said and grinned to Bill and Gustav as he pulled me closer and looked me in the eyes with a smirk. Bill and Gustav practicly ran out from the room and slammed the door behind them as I started to laugh.

"You are horrible" I said and looked at Tom who was grinning. He suddenly pinned me down in the bed with him on top as he roughly started to kiss me.

"Yeah, but you like it" he teased as I chuckled lightly. I didn’t know why but Tom was such a completely different person from when I first met him.

I did like this side of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his hip and started to nibble on his lower lip, sucking at his lip ring. Tom moaned against my lips as he started to kiss me back and we were fighting for dominance.

"Again?" He asked between breaths in my ear as I smirked. I twisted us so that I was on top and I looked down at his surprised face before I slammed my lips against his.

"Again" I giggled.

After several hours we decided we should head down and get some food but it was hard to walk away from the feeling in the room. It was like when we were alone in this room we were untouchable, it was just Tom and I. Something between us had just let go and I felt secure with him, and I had no doubt about it that he felt the same. I put on a white tank top and a pair of ripped jeans as I saw from behind how Tom did his belt on his jeans. I gazed upon his naked upper body as I shivered at the sight of it. He was incredibly well built.