10.Jailhouse

Taylor’s POV

I woke up two days ago with all the guys and Mellie by my side. They told me all about the operation but that I would be perfectly good. The annoying thing was that now my hip would click a couple of days or so when I walked around.

It had gone two days and I already hated it. I was sitting in the waiting room with Bill and Gustav as I was fingering on my jeans. I was excited, nervous, scared, terrified, anxious and well pretty much everything.

"Taylor calm down" Bill chuckled as he placed his arm around my shoulders. Gustav and he were in heavy disguises but if you were around them all day you recognized them any way.

"I know, sorry" I smiled.

My thoughts went back to the evening when I was in the hospital by myself.

I was sitting picking in the food I had got from some very frightened nurses. Suddenly the door opened by a tall man in dark brown hair, jeans and a clean blue checkered shirt. I pulled the cover tighter to me as he looked at me before he gave me a smile. He had on of those smiles that made yourself smile.

"Reiko?!" I said thrilled as his smile grew bigger.

"Taylor how are you feeling?" He said concerned as he sat down on my bed.

"I’m better now since you gave me the chocolate yesterday" I chuckled as he grinned.

"Glad to be off service!" He chuckled back.

Reiko was in the hospital too, he had gotten stabbed by a knife as he had the room next to me. When Mellie and the other’s couldn’t keep me company, he did. We did talk a lot about Tom but I felt very awkward talking about it. This afternoon we talked for a few hours.

"Look Taylor I’m really worried about you. Tom is a very dangerous man" he said sympathetically and put his hand on mine. I made a face, I didn’t need his sympathy.

"It’s fine but I want to go home soon" I said low. Suddenly I heard some noises from the door and Reiko stood up and took a grab around my shoulders. 

"I promise you Taylor, I will get you out of there and away from Tom" he said trustfully and looked into my eyes. I nodded and smiled slightly at him before he rushed out from my room.

I thought about Reiko’s words. He would save me from Tom but how? I was deep in my own mind as a policeman walked up to us. We were all kind of on needles as we all were in the register but Tom had managed to move to a “nicer” police station where the gang had some connections so it was okay but they couldn’t really let him go yet.

"He’s ready for you guys" the police said and pointed towards a closed room. I immediately jumped up, but I didn’t really know why. The three of us walked towards it and through the door. It was a sealed, grey room with a table and 3 chairs by it.

But on the other side, Tom stood, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, looking the same ice cold and calm in his baggy jeans, sneakers and shirt. I stopped as he shot his head up and looked at me.

I didn’t care and I didn’t notice the clicking in my hip as I rushed my way over to him, throwing myself in his arms and hugging him tight. He embraced me as he pressed me to his body. For a minute or two we just stood there, hugging each other really tight without saying a word.