Results for the Character Competition

RESULTS for the Character Competition.

Before that GUYS? 100k+ reads?AM I DREAMING?!
Gosh I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH <3

A/N: please read the whole thing till the end because there are more names beside the Winners of the competition too.

Okay, First of all, I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE of you for participating. Seeing so many comments made my heart go warm.

All you comments turned me into a mushy goo of sappiness.

Anyways, coming to the results. I'd like to inform you guys that since it was So So damn tough for me and my bestie to choose, we extended the prizes to FIVE.

YUP!

So here we go...

PRIZE ONE: Character name + dedication.
WINNER: liviicf ❤️

PRIZE TWO: A little less prominent character name.
WINNER: IWantLegsLikeLuke 😊

PRIZE THREE: A male character's name.
WINNER: pixiedust_123 😀

PRIZE FOUR: Dedication on any of you favourite previous OR upcoming chapter (your choice)
WINNER: roxoxoxox 😘

PRIZE FIVE: Dedication on your favourite previous chapter 😋
WINNER: freshstar

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

Judging credits : Me and My Bestie (it was the toughest job to do)

For the first THREE winners: Kindly PM me the name you want/ your name.

For the FOURTH winner: PM me the chapter (if your choice is one of the previous ones) or tell me if you want it on an upcoming one)

Now coming to some Individual Category Highlights.

These were the awesome answers to a few questions. (They made me fall off my bed, laughing. If I get a bruise, I'm blaming it on you 😛)

Best Sarcastic Comments:
1) a_crazy_friend
2) CreeperCath
3) Wings_Of_Silver
4) KylaSherbanowski
5) lovely_yessy
6) Nashgirl10
7) PwincessLi

Best Ships:
1) Queenofallshades (Shelley + tar pit= shit) 😂
2) mollykt (Sam and Nate= British Banana) 😂😂

Best out of the book Ship:
1) Mimisoulala (Katniss + Peeta= Katpee/ Peenis) 😂😂

Best One-Lined descriptions:
1) bobochicken
(I'm a wizard Harry)
It was totally random and I cracked up so bad.

2) TallDumbBlonde
(if Zac Efron is 28. I am 28.)
You just described all fan girl moments at point.

3) Piercethelydiax
(I'm in love with Oreos and I enjoy playing leap frog with unicorns)
I just have three words- my stomach hurts.

Banners: (I didn't have the heart to choose one when all you you put in the effort. So you will get a chapter dedicated to you along with your banner on display, after the winner dedications)

1) PikyPady
2) Mimisoulala
3) Daydreamer12245
4) TheAwkwardWriters

Thank you so much. Your effort means a lot to me❤️

(If anyone wants to create banners for this story, you're most welcome to do that. Just PM me that you want to send a banner and I'll tell you how to do it)

I will make sure that I put it up for everyone to see.

Now for some #FACTS.
I Love you all for participating. Don't worry. If you didn't win, there's always a next time. Plus I have two more stories.

Many of you answered well but we're left out because of one reason or the other. So here are a few things about me and why you might've not won.

#1 I am NOT shy. At all. I have no idea how you guys got that idea.

#2 I'm NOT a major trouble maker. Hell I'm the school house guide too. (Though that doesn't mean I'm completely innocent)

#3 You guys, funny and hilarious means the same thing so while guessing my personality, you guessed five traits, out of which two were similar.

#4 Some of you got confused between compliments and personality traits. Example: Funny- personality. A good writer- Compliment.

#5 I can't sing TO SAVE MY LIFE. my voice is worse than a crow on auto tune.

#6 I DONOT have stage fright. I love to be on stage.

#7 Yes, I am a BIG fan of all that is tasty.

#8 I can be a total sap sometime.

**

So, towards the end, I'd like to Congratulate each and every one of you for participating. It means a lot :)

PS: Does anyone want to see what I look like? If yes, then comment on this line and I'll put my photo as my profile pic for a couple of hours. (Because I feel weird keeping it all the time)

Anyways, Take Care!!

I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️