Chapter 34: Cuddle Session

An Update? Woohooo! Thank you @Mimisoulala112004 for the banner <3

For anyone who made me a banner/cover, don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'll be putting all of them up as the chapters proceed!! I love then all!
--------

Okay before you start, I AM IN A DILEMMA.

I've already kind of figured out the whole plot but the only part left is the coupling. (I don't even know if that's a word). So I'll be listing the options below. COMMENT ON YOUR FAVOURITE ONE. (I might even adjust the plot if it's flexible according to me). I do have the basic pairs in mind but if you guys are persuasive enough, I might make a few changes.

1) Alyron/ Cuffin

2) Alate (Nate + Ali)

3) British Banana

4) Alick (Ali+Nick)

5) Saaron (Sam+Aaron)

So comment an inline comment on your favourite ship and then I'll see where to make it sail. 😝
------

Friends- "Can I come to your place?
Best Friends- "Coming in five. Keep my chips ready!"

Chapter 34: Cuddle Session

Nick was really fun to talk to. He was really funny and cracked hilarious jokes, making me double over in laughter every single time.

Candy tried to interrupt every now and then but I ignored him blatantly and focussed my attention on Nick.

I did interact with Jon and Anna who were equally cool but mostly they were busy in their own little bubble.

Same was the case with Livii and her boyfriend.

"So this one time, my cousin tried to pull my jeans down in front of our guests, to embarrass me but instead of pulling mine down, he actually ripped his, showing his pink-heart boxers to everyone!" Nick told me, as he laughed.

I could very well imagine what would've happened. And just imagining that sent me into a fit of laughter.

Poor cousin!

My stomach was literally aching because of laughing so much. I cliched my stomach and squeezed my eyes shut as I laughed.

With his continuous jokes, I had reached a point where I couldn't even hear my own laugh. I was laughing mutely.

"Okay enough." I heard a grumpy voice from behind me and the next thing I knew, I was thrown over a shoulder with my world turning upside down.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Nick and the others give us amused glances as I bounced on Candy's shoulder as he took me upstairs.

I didn't protest much because I knew it was going to be useless trying to fight against him since he clearly had the strength to resist.

Plus I was going a spectacular view of his muscular backside so who was I to resist?

I can shamefully admit that he had a nice ass. Blood rushed to my face as I just repeated the thought in my mind.

Oh god! Dirty thoughts eject!

Once he stopped, he set me down and quickly bolted the door.

I concentrated my eyes on my fiddling hands since I was still a little mad. Not much (all thanks to Nick) but a little.

"Muffin?" He called out but I kept my eyes trained on my hands.

He let out a breath but advanced towards me. My nerves started jumping as he neared but I showed no emotion.