Chapter 1

I wake up to a phone call from my best friend Caitlyn. "What Cait? It's like 7 in the morning!?" "MY MOM US THE TICKETS!!!!!!" I bolt out of bed and scream. "MOM I'M GOING TO SEE AUSTIN MAHONE!!" Wow. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. Austin Mahone is by far my favorite singer ever. I can't wait to see him!! (Even though we're driving 2 hours to see him) The opening act was Kalin & Myles who are amazing rappers. I hope Alex will be there. I love him so much. 

Slowly and longly the days took forever to reach Monday. But finally, it came along. Here it is. Monday, July 22nd, 2013. I couldn't wait. We leave at 11 in the morning to drive from Maryland to Delaware state fair. In the car, Caitlyn tweeted to Kalin/Myles and they retweeted her! we know todays gonna be a great day.

We arrive to the fair ground at 2 and can hear Austin's sound check going on. God his voice is so amazing. We get inline and meet two girls Katelyn and Hailey who are AMAZING Mahomies. They were so funny. All the sudden we hear girls scream. I turned around to what i thought would be Austin, but is actuall Alex Constancio!! Gosh, I love him!! My new friends and i scream along with the girls as we take pics of him and Robert. I ran up to Alex and said "Alex! It's my birthday! Can we please take a picture?" "Yeah, I'll take one pic with you since it's your birthday." We took a picture, he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek and walked away to go back to Robert and Dave. OH MY GOD! This is already the best day of my life!! 

6 O'clock roles around and geez. I'm shaking and pumped. The doors open and we take our spot. We get front row of the pit with our friends. Soon enough Kalin and Myles comes out and gets the crowd going insane! Everyone was dancing and singing and jumping. It was awesome. An hour passes and they exit the stage. Now on to Austin... :) 30 minutes pass and Austin cameout. He started off singing Say You're Just A Friend and danced alittle. Man this kid :) 

My twitter starts going off and all of these Mahomies and Alex's fans are looking for a girl Alex has been tweeting about. I turned on my camera and kept recording Austin. He sang maybe 5 songs and Alex came on stage and the crowd goes insane. He takes the mic from Austin and starts talking to the crowd. "Where's the girl I took the picture with earlier for her birthday?" I'm speechless. Caitlyn, Kate, and Hailey scream and point at me as I raise my hand. Alex points me out to Dave as he comes down off the stage to get me. I get escorted to the side of the stage and see Austin and Alex standing there waiting for me. Austin comes and grabs my hand and brings me close to Alex. I give Alex and hug and he says into the mic "Finding you was so hard..." he grabs my hand and faces us towards the crowd. Austin grabs the mic and says "We offically found Alex's dream girl." Is this really happening?! I'm Alex's dream girl!!! They pull out the wooden stool for me to sit on and I told Alex to get my friends and bring them up. We sat the whole concert in the corner of the stage. I can't believe life right now. Alex sat right next to me the whole time, too(Which made it better). 

The concert slowly ends and I get up to leave but I hear Austin's voice in the back ground. "Hey Shawty, what's your name?" I spin around in disbelief. "Me...? I'm Amanda." I say as my voice grew weak. "Oh alright. Well I'm Austin, you know. Theres Robert, Zach, Here's Dave and-" "And I'm Alex" a voice says from right behind me. I see Austin give the best/cutest smile ever. I turn around and Alex is right next to me smiling mad hard. "Hello Beautiful" "H-Hi" I stutter back, breathless. "No need to be nervous. I'm just a normal teen. I'm not even famous" Alex replies. "Yeah ok. Say that to your 600k twitter followers." Austin says laughing as he spots Hailey from acrossed the stage. "Woah. Who's that?" Austin says pointing at her. "That's Hailey." I say back as i gesture her to come here. Austin meets her half way and they talk and giggle. Alex grabs my hand and takes me to the bus.

"I think we should be more alone. I wanna get to know you." Alex says as we sit on one of the couches inside. "Well hello Amanda. I'm Alex." "Hello! Am I really your dream girl?" "Of course. When we took that picture, i couldn't stop thinking about you" he said as he grabbed my hand. Austin walks in with Hailey and sit in the den at the other end of the bus. "Guys, we're gonna wait for the crowd to go home before we can leave and get icecream and ride rides okay?" Austin shouts as he puts his arm around Hailey. We nod and start asking eachother questions. "Ok, What's your favorite color?" Alex asks. "Pink! How about you?" "Red. Sorta the same but not really" he says laughing. I giggle and blush alittle. "Ok your turn now sweetheart." "Ok, favorite candy?" I ask even though i know the answer. "Sour Patch Kids, how about you?" "No way! Same!!" We ask a few more questions and Dave announces we can go. All four of us leave the bus and walk to the ferris wheel. "How are we gonna get home tonight?" I ask looking at Hailey. "I have to drive back to Maryland." "Well, you guys stay with us alittle. Y'all are old enough to be here with us, we have body guards, and maids and shit." Austin says looking at Alex as he nods. Hailey and I smile and snuggle up with our man. 

We get off the ferris wheel and walk over to the roller coaster. Austin and Hailey get the front and Alex and I get the back. We start to go over the hill and we see Hailey and Austin kiss as there about to go down. "Well, I guess Austin really likes her" Alex said as we climb our way up the hill. The whole ride, Alex held me tight. I feel so close to him............. We get off the ride and go to find some pizza. And jeez, these boys are so freaking hilarious. They kept us geeking. We couldn't stop laughing. All the sudden it started to rain, not just rain. Pour. We ran back to the tour bus and started to drive to our next destination. Mall of America. Alex gives us dry clothes to put on... aka. Austin and Alex's shirts... Anyways, Hailey and I get dried off and go cuddle in the bunks. Alex pulls the curtain in our bunk and we fall asleep.