Chapter 18

That concert that night was so awkward. I already promised Austin I'd be one of his dancers (considering I already know his dance moves. Huge mahomie still). Amy favorite was What About Love. I loved doing those turns and flips!

Well, before the concert we were rehearsing and Austin gave me a huge attitude. I guess he found out about me leaving but I still kept my mouth shut. "Alright everyone, break!" Austin says bending down to pick up his water bottle. I walk over to him and try to talk to him, I mean he's still my boyfriend. For now.

I flash him a smile. "Hey babe! Goodjob! You look great out there!" I say taking a sip of water. He just smiles and puts his bottle to his lips. "Are you okay?" I say screwing the lid back onto my bottle, then placin it onto the ground. "Yeah I just don't feel....myself that's all." he says running his fingers through his hair. He puts the bottle onto the ground and I step closer to him.

"Okay guys..." Austin starts off his speech to his dance team. I don't listen I stand right by his side. I try to grab his hand and he pulls it away bringing it into his pocket. I cross my arms acrossed my chest.

Austin and Hailey were always and I mean ALWAYS on eschother. He bought her flowers, he took her to his fancy parties, he showed PDA but not me. I turn 90° and walk off the stage. I was infuriated. "Hold up guys, AMANDA! Where are you going?" Austin says jogging to meet me at the end of the stage.

"What's wrong?" he says cocking his head slightly to the side.

"I'm going back to Maryland. As soon as this concert is over, I'm done and I'm flying back." "No you're not." He says looking heartbroken. "Yes, but I am. I can't take it here!" A tear fell onto the floor. "Why not?" he says lifting my chin up to look at him. I turn around and walk off the stage.

Someone grabs my shoulders and spins me around. "Amanda. Calm down." they pull me in for a hug and rub circles on my back. "Will you help me pack?" I say looking up to see it's Zach. "Of course, Rob come help!" he says from across the dressing room. "Come on let's go." He picks me up and carries me onto the bus.

"Okay I'll leave 3 outfits ontop of my suitcase so I can pack everything else up." I make mental notes to myself to keep everything in order. Zach and Robert go into their room/cabin thing to see if I have any of my clothes in there room.

Okay, that sounds bad but me, I'm so bad with my clothes. I'll leave them in random places or I won't put them away right or whatever. Take shoes off everywhere. Anyways, my clothes are all over the place.

About 5 minutes they walk out with alittle pile each. I laugh as the drop the load on the couch next to my bag. "Oops.." I say smirking. They help me sort and fold the clothes into the 3 suitcases.

..........................

What About Love was the last song on the list. I go out and dance and it was one of the best experiences of my life! Such a rush! After the song the lights go dim and we run off the stage. "ALONG THAY WAS GREAT!" Josh and a bunch of the other dancers yell. "Thanks!!"

"Yeah. Good job." Austin huffed from behind me. I spin around and I look up at him. "When are you leaving." He asks coldly. "Tomorrow after you perform in Miami." I spit out motioning to Alex to give me water. "Whatever's stressing you, we can fix it!" Austin says handing me the bottle. I shake my head. "No Austin I wanna go home. It's time for homecoming and peprally and I should just really go to school and be normal for alittle bit."

He wraps his arms around my neck. "I'll miss you so much princess." and he kisses my forehead. I smile and push him away. "Amanda, wanna come back to our bus?" Zach says motioning to him and Robert. They have their own bus tonight because Cameron is coming down from Texas for the last ATW Concert. I nod and they walk me there.

"Just chill with us and avoid Austin and Alex so they don't try to change your mind, alright?" Robert says raising an eyebrow. I nod and walk onto the bus. This is gonna be a long night.

____________________________________________________

5 votes to continue!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

LEMME KNOW HOW IT IS PLEASE I LIKE FEEDBACK :)