Chapter 12

"What's up Austin?" I say shoving my phone in my back pocket. "How about your night with Zach?" Austin says laughing. "Haha. Very funny." I said slapping his arms. "Nah but seriously. I have a question for you." Oh great. What now? These boys will be the death of me.

"Uh sure Austin. What is it?" "So. You know how I feel about you..." Uh oh. "and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. And I don't wanna make this awkward between us but i love you." I look at my feet. I mean i love Austin to death. Don't get me wrong. I'm still a huge mahomie at heart. But now he's like my brother and I'm with Alex. But things with Alex have been rough lately.

"I know where this is going. It's a maybe Austin." I say as I pull my phone out and walk down the hallway.

He catches up as I'm waiting for the elevator to open. The door opens and we walk in. I close twitter and put my phone in my pocket. I look over at Austin and he flashes a cute smile. I laugh and smile back.

We walk out and head to the limo.

__________________________

Seriously. The LONGEST plane ride. EVER. That was a huge headache. Nothing like flying with 4 weirdos. This is the time I need Hailey.

"Attention ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking. We are currently landing in Seattle. When we land, please remain seated until a flight attendant tells you otherwise. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you."

Rob, Zach, Austin & I pull out our phones to tweet.

"JUST LANDED IN SEATTLE 😜"

"What's good Seattle?"

"We have landed."

Those boys are stupid. I can't help but to laugh.

I tweet "First time to Seattle! Can't wait!"

Alex is passed out asleep and I'm still snuggled up into him. It kinda brings back memories of the first time on the tour bus.

"Dude Amanda look at your twitter." Zach says acrossed the isle. I look at my phone and I have 58.3k followers. "Holy shit! I'm famous!" I say starting to laugh.

"We're now landed in Seattle. You may exit the plane. Thank you, hope you had a good flight." the captain says into the intercom.

I stand up and start to grab my things. "Amanda, we get off the plane last to avoid crazy fans at the entrance." Robert says smiling.

He probably thinks he's cool for that, knowing Robert.

I sat back down and snuggled close to Alex again.

"WHO THE FUCK KEEPS TOUCHING ME?" Alex shouts in my ear startling me.

Robert busts out laughing. "Gotcha Longdick!" he shouts as he blasts a grape at my face.

Okay, see. Robert and Zach think my last name is histarical. Long. Amanda Long. So they call me Longdick or Longweiner. It's whatever.

"Sorry baby." Alex says trying to hold in laughter.

I pick up the grape and throw it at Robert, well attempting to hit Robert, actually hiting Austin.

"Oh. It's on." Austin said. Grapes start flying around the isles hiting everyone left and right.

"Ehem. You guys may exit the plan now." the flight attendant says clearly annoyed at our actions.

We hold in laughter, get our things and exit the plane. Seattle here we come.