Chapter 5

We pull into New York City and meet Austin and Hailey in Central Park.

I see Hailey wearing a nice sundress and I see Austin wearing a disguise. Sunglasses, a hoodie, and a baseball cap. She gives me a hug and Austin gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey bud." Alex says giving him a bro shake.

We exit the park and walk towards Time Square. "Should I get out of disguise?" Austin says laughing. He pulls off his hoodie and hat and keeps the glasses on. Immediately girls start swarming. Hailey puts her head down and keeps walking, grabbing Austin's hand. We walk into the Hilton hotel in the plaza and run to the elevator to avoid paparazzi.

We walk down the hall into the presidential suite at the end of the top floor.

Austin slides the key in the lock and opens as we hear Dave yelling at some people coming up the elevator. We close the door and instantly Austin has his hands all over Hailey. "Finally, alone time" Austin says kissing her all over. "Austin, dude, get a room." Alex says laughing.

I give Alex a kiss and walk into the room to put our luggage on our bed. This suite is awesome. There's 2 bedrooms with a bed and a bathroom in each, A full kitchen, and a full living room.

"I'm so excited to be here!" I say to Alex as I unpack and put clothes into a drawer. "Yeah same!!" he says walking out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

"Well someone looks yummy!" I say laughing at Alex. He gives me a wink and goes to his drawer to grab boxers.

He walks in the bathroom, puts on the boxers, and walks back out. He grabs pants and a tee and quickly throws them on. Austin and Alex went out to get a couple things. I jump in the shower and wait.

-------------------------------------

I come out to hear someone say "turned up!" and who's voice? Alex's.

I walk out to see him drinking a shot while Austin laughs at him.