Chapter 8

*Austin's POV*

Oh my. Did I just say I love Amanda? I mean I do. Even though I love Hailey to death, I still have a crush on Amanda... and I announced it on NATION TV! How much more could I fuck up?

I went to find Hailey at the hotel. I didn't care, I left the interview, Mama covered for me. "Hailey?" I shouted as I walked into the room. She was packing.

"Hailey, I'm so sorry I can explain!" "No need, I see you love Amanda more!" She said throwing her shirts in the bag. "Baby please listen. I feel awful. Please forgive me. I love you a lot. I know I've never told you that but i seriously do. You'reamazing, I said Amanda because I was nervous... I mean, yes she's a gorgeous girl, but she has Alex.... my BEST friend! My brother basically! Please don't leave..." This is the worst thing ever. I mean yeah I lied. I couldn't tell Hailey I had a crush on her bestfriend.

"Austin, I love you too, I'm just alittle hurt." Hailey said looking up. "I mean I'll stay but, I don't know about us right now." I nodded and walked out to meet Alex and Amanda.

*Alex's POV*

I see Austin walking down the hallway towards us. "Bro I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." "Dude why'd you say that." i shout down the hallway. "Dude I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I was focused on friends and I don't know... I'm sorry" Austin says screatching the back of his head looking down at his feet. "I forgive you, but if I see anything fishy, I'm done and I'll go home." I say holding my arm out for a bro hug. Austin smiles and brings it in.

*Amanda's POV*

So everybody gets there say except me? I can't say how I feel? I mean Austin Mahone did just announce on TV that he likes me so....

 I walk over to Alex and he can obviously see somethings wrong. "What's up baby?" he says unfolding my arms and grabbing my hands. "Nothing.." I say darting my eyes to the right. "I know when you lie. You've been by my side for 4 months now." He says laughing. "It's just nobody asks me how I feel. I wanna talk to Austin." I said breaking away from Alex's grip. 

"Austin?" I shout running down the hall way. He pokes his head out the door. I grab his hand and pull him down the hallway. I turn around to see if Alex was following but he was just staring at us as we pick up speed down the hallway. We make a turn and start to walk. We go halfway down the stairs and we talk. 

"Amanda, what's all this about?" Austin said laughing. "Austin why'd you say my name earlier?" I say catching my breath. "I don't know..." he said getting red. "Austin don't lie," I pause as he looks up. "So tell me." I say starting to smile.

"Well, I mean, you're stunning. You're funny, you're sweet, you're over all awesome. If Alex didn't call dibs I would love to be with you! I mean don't get me wrong Hailey is equally as beautiful, It's just she's shy and you're open." I blush and look down. Austin lifts up my chin and kisses me.